How Can I Crack SBI SO In Only Three Months
The State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the most coveted organisations to work for in India. The SBI PO (Probationary Officer) is a three-year-long training programme that develops young graduates into future leaders of the bank. The selection process for the SBI PO is extremely competitive, and the cut-off marks are very high. To crack the exam in only three months, candidates must start their SBI PO preparation early and focus on all three examination phases.
So, in this article, you will learn how to crack the SBI PO exam in only three months of preparation.
The SBI PO is the exam conducted by the State Bank of India. It is a postgraduate level examination, meaning candidates already need a bachelor's degree or higher to be eligible to apply for it. It has been around since 1985 and is the sole qualifying examination for recruiting probationary bank officers. There are three phases in the exam, i.e., preliminary, main, and interview.
Here, we have provided you with the tips that the topper follows to crack this examination in one go.
If you want to crack this in three months, you must have a strategy for your SBI PO preparation. First, you should take a diagnostic test to identify your weak areas. Once you know your weak areas, you can focus your studies on those topics and improve your chances of success. If you focus on your weak areas and follow a study schedule, you can crack the exam in three months.
If you're doing SBI PO preparation and want to know how to crack the exam in only three months, one of the best pieces of advice is to revise your GK by reading the newspapers.
This will ensure that you're up-to-date on current affairs, which is an important part of the exam. It will help you with the GK section and benefit your overall score, as current affairs questions are often asked in other sections. So be sure to set aside time every day to read the newspaper!
It is important to make a study plan and set targets. This will help you use your time in the best possible way and ensure that you are making progress towards your goal.
A few things to remember when making your study plan:
- Make sure you have a realistic goal. It is important to be realistic about what you can achieve in the time frame you have set.
- Break down your goal into smaller targets. This will help you stay on track and motivated.
- Set aside time each day to study. Even if it is only an hour, making time each day will help you stay on schedule.
By following these tips, you can create a study plan that will help you make the most of your time and increase your chances of success on the SBI PO exam.
Making notes is a great way to revise for an upcoming exam. It lets you focus on the most important information and makes it easier to remember. Here are some tips for making effective notes:
- Use a notebook or computer document specifically for your notes. So it will be organised.
- Make sure your notes are legible. You want to be able to read them quickly when you're revising.
- Include key information such as definitions, formulas, and dates. Summarise each topic in a few bullet points. This will make it easier to identify the main points when revising.
- Use highlighters or coloured pencils to mark important information. This will help you find it quickly when you're skimming your notes.
- Make sure your notes are organised in a way that makes sense. Some people prefer to organise by topic, while others prefer chronological order.
- Review your notes regularly. This will help you keep the information fresh in your mind and identify any areas that need more attention.
You can use some shortcuts and tricks to solve the questions more quickly and easily. This will help you to save time and increase your accuracy.
Some of the most popular shortcuts and tricks are:
- Using shortcuts to simplify lengthy calculations. For instance, instead of finding the square root of a number, you can just find the nearest perfect square.
- Memorizing multiplication tables and other basic mathematical formulas. This will help you do calculations quickly in your head without having to write them down.
- Using estimation techniques to ballpark answers when unsure of the exact answer is especially helpful in verbal reasoning questions where you have to find the missing word in a sentence or paragraph.
Practice as much as possible. The more you practice, the better you will use these shortcuts and tricks.
If you want to crack the SBI PO exam in only three months, you need to focus on enhancing your speed and accuracy. This can be done by practising mock tests and solving previous years' papers.
By doing so, you will get an idea of the types of questions that are asked in the exam and will also be able to work on your speed and accuracy.
Go through past year’s question papers to learn about important topics.
One of the best ways for SBI PO Preparation is to go through the question papers of the past years. This will give you an idea of the questions that have been asked in the past and help you understand the exam pattern better.
Additionally, solving the past year's papers will also help you improve your speed and accuracy.
This will help you focus your studies on the topics that are most likely to be tested. It is also a good idea to familiarise yourself with the exam format and question types so that you can be better prepared on test day.
Candidates often need to practice more mock tests before they appear for the actual examination. By practising full mock tests, you will be able to get an idea of the types of questions that will be asked in the examination.
Solving full-length mock tests makes it possible to crack SBI PO in only three months.
Finally, solving full-length mock tests will help you boost your confidence and will also help you build a positive attitude towards cracking SBI PO.
One of the best ways to build a strong vocabulary is to learn new words daily. You can do this by reading books, magazines, and newspapers; watching television and movies; and listening to music.
By exposing yourself to new words in different contexts, you will be able to learn their meanings and how to use them correctly. In addition to learning new words, reviewing the words you already know is important.
This will help you to remember their meanings and usage. There are many ways to review vocabulary, including using flashcards, taking practice quizzes, and playing word games.
Learning new words and reviewing old ones will surely build a strong vocabulary that will serve you well in all aspects of your life.
You should practise regularly to improve your essay-writing skills. This will help you become more comfortable with the format and style of essays. In addition, practising regularly will also allow you to develop your voice and style.
You can find practice essay questions and sample essays to model your own after. Additionally, many helpful guides can walk you through the process of writing an essay.
This way, you'll keep your skills sharp and be ready for anything that comes up on test day.
Cracking SBI PO in only three months may seem daunting, but it is possible with the right approach.
In this article, we have outlined some tips and strategies to help you make the most of your time and maximise your chances of success.
Follow these tips, and you'll be well on your way in the SBI PO Preparation and will crack this exam in 3 Months with flying colours.
Q1. What is the ideal time to prepare for the SBI PO?
Ans. One year is the perfect time for SBI PO Preparation. But it varies from student to student. Some can take one year to crack; Some can crack in six months.
Q2. Is the descriptive paper online or offline?
Ans. A descriptive Paper is an online test. The examination is held for 50 marks. Candidates need to score well to ace the sbi PO exam.
Q3. What is the age limit for the SBI PO examination?
Ans. As mentioned in the SBI eligibility criteria, the minimum age limit is 21 years, while the maximum is 30 years.