Syllabus of RBI Assistant 2022- Check Details here
The RBI Assistant Prelims exam will be held by the Reserve Bank of India on March 26 and 27, 2022. Candidates who plan to take the RBI Assistant test should review the RBI Assistant syllabus 2022 to ensure they didn't miss any crucial information. The RBI Assistant Prelims test consists of three portions, each of which must be completed in 20 minutes. Candidates should review all of the topics before taking the RBI Assistant Prelims test 2022 because there will be fierce competition. Candidates should also visit the website provided below to review the key topics that have been taken from the RBI Assistant syllabus for 2022.
The RBI Assistant Mains exam will primarily consist of five components that will test candidates. Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge-make up these areas. For the main exam, candidates will be graded 200 marks. The syllabus and exam format for the RBI assistant position must be known by individuals who want to apply. Many applicants consider becoming an RBI Assistant to be their ideal job; nevertheless, to be hired as an RBI Assistant, they must be familiar with the exam's syllabus and format. The syllabus and exam format for the RBI Assistant Exams 2022 are provided here for candidates taking the RBI Assistant Mains exam.
To succeed in the RBI Assistant 2022, you must be familiar with the complete exam pattern 2022. Candidates should be aware of the topics that will be covered in the upcoming exam so that they may properly prepare. If students are familiar with the exam format, they will find it easier to comprehend the RBI Assistant 2022 Examination.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Paper||2|
|Pattern of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Exam Language||English / Hindi|
|Marking Scheme||Test Paper carries 0.25 negative marking for each incorrect answer.|
Candidates should be aware that the RBI Assistant 2022 preliminary exam will exclusively feature. Aspirants must complete three stages of the recruitment process: Prelims, Mains, and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The LPT will begin in the native language. Candidates who fail to demonstrate proficiency in the local language will be disqualified. The final selection, however, will be made by the exam conducting authority.
More information about the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2022 for both the preliminary and main exams.
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|General Knowledge||40||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Candidates who score highly enough on the merit list will be invited to take the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Students who performed well in the Prelims exam must be looking for RBI Assistant Mains preparation tips and strategies. As a result, we are sharing the RBI Assistant mains exam study plan as well as the RBI Assistant mains preparation strategy, to assist and guide those candidates.
It is time to revise your RBI Assistant mains preparation strategy to pass the exam. Without a doubt, competition will break your bones because starting a career with the Reserve Bank of India is the dream of millions, but we know that only a few prominent candidates will be scrutinized by the bank for final selection.
To crack the competitive exam, candidates should develop a proper step-by-step RBI Assistant mains preparation strategy. The RBI Assistant preparation strategy will include daily goals, a strategy to clear basic concepts, mock tests, a quiz attempt strategy, and so on.
- Establish Daily Objectives
- To land your dream job, you must set realistic and attainable goals.
- Work hard every day to achieve your objectives.
- Schedule Daily Tasks:
- Divide your time evenly between the sections. Make reading a newspaper or magazine a habit to improve your reading skills and vocabulary.
- On a daily basis, try revising tables, square roots, and cube roots.
- To beat the competition, make sure you revise new pattern questions.
- Clear your Basic Concepts:
- Clearing basic concepts should be the priority when starting your preparation.
- You can also practice or revise the study notes with our expert team to clear your basic concepts.
- Practice with sectional or topic-specific quizzes:
- Once you've mastered the fundamentals, evaluate your performance and identify your weak points.
- Begin practicing chapter-by-chapter/topic-by-topic to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Attempting or practicing with the quizzes or mock exams will provide you with an exam-like experience.
- Keep your speed and accuracy up:
- Always keep an eye on your speed and accuracy while practicing.
- Make certain that whatever you attempt in the exam is accurate and does not take up too much of your time.
- Try to manage your time so that you can answer as many questions as possible in the allotted time.
- Take practice tests:
- Taking a mock test is the best way to get selected.
- Make it a point to take a practice test at least twice a week.
- After submitting your test, analyze your performance and work on your weak points.
- The game-changer is general awareness:
- In almost every main exam, GA is critical to getting the desired job.
- Learn current events from the previous six months to answer exam questions.
- If one has prepared well, he can easily attempt all of the questions in the GA section of the exam.
- Prepare thoroughly by learning about the RBI's history, functions, and policies, among other things.
Candidates preparing for the RBI Assistant exam must have a thorough understanding of the syllabus. They can also look at the previous year RBI exam analysis to get an idea of question distribution and expected difficulty. Candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the exam.
We hope you found this article informative and helpful, and please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the RBI Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. You can also download our free PW App and begin preparing for the RBI Assistant exam or any competitive examination by taking mock tests before the exam and gaining an extra edge of confidence.
Q.1. What is the syllabus for the RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam?
Ans. The RBI Assistant Prelims exam consists of three sections: English, Reasoning, and Numerical Ability.
Q.2. What is the syllabus for the RBI Assistant Mains Examination?
Ans. English, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge, and Numerical Ability are all part of the RBI Assistant Mains exam.
Q.3. What can I do to prepare for the GK section?
Ans. To get a good score in the GK section, aspirants should brush up on their current affairs knowledge.
Q.4. What will be the RBI Assistant Syllabus 2022?
Ans. The RBI Assistant Syllabus is divided into Prelims and Mains, with Prelims consisting of three sections and Mains consisting of five sections.
Q.5. Will the RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam marks be considered in the merit list?
Ans. No, the RBI Assistant Prelims exam is simply a screening test to select candidates for the Mains Exam 2022.
Q.6. What language will be used for the RBI Assistant Exam 2022?
Ans. RBI Assistant Exam 2022 will be available in both English and Hindi (except English language paper)
Q.7. Is it necessary to go through the entire RBI Assistant Syllabus?
Ans. It is critical to cover the entire RBI Assistant syllabus to pass the exam and be shortlisted. A syllabus points you in the right direction for efficiently planning your preparation.
Q.8. Is the RBI Assistant exam difficult to pass?
Ans. No, you will pass the exam with flying colors if you carefully follow the instructions and the RBI Assistant Syllabus 2022. To do well in any exam, you must be fully aware of exam-related information, such as the exam pattern and syllabus, as these will play a significant role in achieving a good score.