Class 12 Physics Board Exam! Last 3 Months Revision Strategy To Score Maximum
Dec 06, 2022, 16:45 IST
CBSE Class 12 board exams are just round around the corner. Hope all of you have already geared up your preparation. This blog will guide you on the last three months' revision strategy to score excellent marks in the examination.
Physics is the section where most students find cold feet. Long derivation and formulas based on numerical create chaos among students. Often students get confused from which part they should start.
Almost every school is about to conduct the pre-board examination. Many believe that the score student gets in the pre-board examination decides the actual score in the main examination. But you will be amazed to know that the game can change in the last three months.
Shock!!!....... In this blog, we will share the last three months' golden tips to secure maximum marks in the board examination. So without any further delay,
Let’s dive into the topic.
To secure maximum marks in the class 12 board examination, you have to schedule a proper doable study plan for three months. For this, you have to play smartly. You must have complete knowledge of which topics hold great weightage in your examination.
Refer to the class 12 CBSE board's previous years' papers to know the weightage of the examination.
Below we have mentioned the important units that come in the class 12 board examination.
|4.||Atoms and Nuclei|
|6.||Dual Nature of Matter|
In this section, we will get to know the best achievable strategy to crack the examination. Often students who secure low marks in pre-boards get demotivated by the marks, which led them to score low marks in the examination.
Check here the best tactics to score higher marks in the examination.
Previous year’s papers play an important role in any examination. It gives you a fresh idea of the latest pattern of the examination. Without analyzing past year’s questions, cracking examination is like a hard nut.
To succeed in the class 12 board examination, one should extremely go through the previous year’s questions papers. When you go through the papers, you will familiarize yourself with which chapters you should give attention to and which you should not.
With the help of previous years' question papers, you will be able to know the weightage of the examination. Let’s know step-by-step how to analyze the previous year’s papers for the board examination.
- Go thorugh the CBSE last five years' questions papers.
- Firstly, mark down every chapter and topic from which questions have been asked.
- Then, analyze the frequency of the question’s trends. The more frequency, the more important the chapter.
- Mark the important topics and start giving more attention to these topics.
- Make properly structured notes of the noted important chapters. Below we have discussed the best strategy to make the best notes for the examination.
Students who are preparing for the class 12 board examination can go through the important Physics formula.
Once you have marked down the important chapters for the board examination, you can focus on the high-frequency chapters for the examination.
Understand the concepts carefully and make a proper note of the chapters. It is evident that during the first reading, you will feel that the concepts is getting fed away, but as you increase the frequency of the learning habit, you will definitely ace the chapter. So first, start with the marked chapters and give a short revision to the chapters multiple times.
As only three months have been left so students need to play smartly in the game. Making long notes for each chapter can be lethargic and time-consuming. In this section, we will discuss the importance of notes for the board examination and how to make scientifically proven short notes.
Almost every student makes notes, but 95% of them don’t know how to make structured notes for the examination. As we mentioned above in the blog that only three months have been left so play smartly.
Don’t make long notes for the examination. It is time-consuming. Consider making short notes for the examination. Know how.
- Read the chapters carefully and mark down the important concept in the chapter.
- In the first reading, avoid making notes of the chapter.
- When you go through the chapter again, use mind maps to frame the notes.
- Mind mapping is the technique of making notes where you will frame the whole chapter notes in only one page.
- Use boxes and diagrams to relate the chapters.
- Highlights the topics which are important for the board examination.
- Frame the whole chapter on one page and revise it multiple times.
If you don’t know how to make proper notes for the examination. Read the scientifically proven technique to make notes for the examination. In this, you will get to know how to make effective notes for the examination.
Once you complete the syllabus, solve as many sample papers as possible because in the examination, you are not going to get only one chapter solve. You have to solve a paper consisting of the mix questions from different chapters.
Attempt sample papers and analyze them properly to address your weak nerve. Try to solve the last five years' papers in the sample paper format as it will not boost your score for the examination but your confidence too.
Set a feedback system for yourself. Don’t get discouraged by scoring low marks in the mock tests. Analyze your mistakes carefully and address it one by one. When you score low marks, it is obvious that you will end up scoring low marks. Be consistent, learn from your mistakes and work on them accordingly.
Revision itself guarantees your success in the board examination. Revise the concepts on a regular basis and make a proper revision strategy, including daily and weekly basis. As we mentioned, the method of making notes, the mind maps, will help you to revise the concepts easily.
- Don’t try to read the entire syllabus a few months before the examination. At it will increase a sense of demotivation in yourself and end you scoring low marks in the examination.
- Keep a healthy diet to maintain a proper balance in your body. Don’t inculcate your body with junk stuff, as it will reduce your memorizing power. Try healthy brain food to boost your memory.
- Avoid last minutes mugging up sessions. It is very high chances that trying lat minutes mugging up can be led to increasing forgetfulness for the examination.
- Avoid studying continuously for long periods of time. Take short breaks during the study.
- Try different effective study techniques like Pomodoro as it will gain efficiency while studying.
- Don’t study without proper planning. Planning is something that is very important to ace any examination. Take your time but make a proper study plan for your examination. This will help you to organize your study routine and help you to score better marks in the examination.
In this section, we have listed the important chapters for class 12 board physics. Check here the chapter wise topics for the examination.
- Electronics Charges & Field
- Electrostatics Potential & Capacitance
- Moving Charges & Magnetism
Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials Devices and Simple Circuits
Class 12 board examination are very important for students. Scoring well in the board examination boost the confidence level and help them select future course for a better future. This blog has covered the entire aspect for how one can achieve maximum marks in the board examination within three months.
Although there is a major difference between one-year preparation vs. three months preparation. But with the right strategy and under the proper guidance, one can surely secure excellent marks in the examination.
Before wrapping up the blog, we have listed some frequently asked questions. Go through it to solve your extra queries regarding this subject.
Q1. How can I score 95+ marks in class 12 board examination?
Ans. Follow the below strategy to secure excellent marks in the examination.
- Know the syllabus properly.
- Use previous year's papers to analyze the important chapter for the examination.
- Make a proper note for the chapters. Make short notes it will help you in revision.
- Attempt mock tests.
- Revise properly.
Q2. can I score excellent marks in class 12 within three months?
Ans. Under a proper guidance and with right strategy, one can easily score excellent marks in the examination.
- Score 100/100 In Class 10 Maths Board Exam
- 5 Benefits Of Using Previous Year Solved Papers
- 11 Quick Methods To Memorise All The Formulas Of Science & Mathematics
- Full Proof Strategy To Score Perfect 100 In Class 12 All Subjects Board Exam
- NCERT Solutions - The Best Study Resource For A CBSE Student
- Class 12 Physics Board Exam! Last 3 Months Revision Strategy To Score Maximum
- CBSE Board to Introduce Two Levels of Maths Exam for Class 10
- Best Iit JEE Main and Advanced Textbooks To Help You Crack JEE 2023
- Did You Study The Most Important Math Theorems As Per NCERT Class 10 Syllabus?
- Common Mistakes Made By Students In Similarity Of Triangles In CBSE Class 10