NCERT Solutions - The Best Study Resource For A CBSE Student
Dec 07, 2022, 16:45 IST
There are many advantages to using NCERT solutions for CBSE board exams. Because they completely cover the CBSE Class 10 and CBSE Class 12 syllabus, the NCERT answers are the best options for pupils. The CBSE curriculum is taken into consideration when creating NCERT solutions. It gives students in-depth understanding of each subject, topic, and idea, enhancing their ability to study.
In India, many students begin their academic careers by sitting for the Central Board of Secondary Education's Class 10 and 12 board exams (CBSE). Students must choose the appropriate course of study as a result. The top advantages of using NCERT solutions for the CBSE board exams are outlined in this article, let’s read this article further to know more about the benefits of reading NCERT books.
|Table of Content|
Here are some of the benefits of reading NCERT books. Let’s check below:
- NCERT books are required reading for the CBSE Board. These books contain all of the information that any CBSE student needs. Because these books have been read by all CBSE Board students since sixth grade, the language is simple to follow and understand.
- These books provide in-depth knowledge in easy language. Unlike complicated guides and huge books, the NCERT book's language is easier to understand and remember. In case one wants to enhance his/her knowledge, one can read other books in addition to the NCERTs, but one must never skip NCERT.
- Even if you have to prepare for the exam at the last minute, NCERT books are extremely useful. Although it is not a good practice to mix preparation and revision, if you study from the NCERT solutions, you should do well and pass your exams.
- If you look through previous years' exam papers, you will notice that the majority of the questions are taken directly or indirectly from NCERT books. In fact, for the past two years, the CBSE Class 12 Mathematics exam, which was billed as the most difficult each year, contained the majority of the questions from NCERT Exemplar Problems.
- NCERT books also include a number of questions and problems that are relevant to final exams. Get all of those questions from books and prepare thoroughly for the final board exams. For additional practice, NCERT experts provide a number of questions at the end of each chapter or book.
- CBSE has always prescribed NCERT books for board exams, and the organisation claims that these books are sufficient for students to perform well in the exams. CBSE never recommends a side book. CBSE has also issued a directive to all private schools not to burden students with additional side books.
- NCERT books are also recommended for other exams like UPSC, etc.
These are just a few of the advantages of using NCERT solutions to help any CBSE student not only pass their exams but also build a solid foundation.
In school education, the majority of the states in India are following NCERT Books as a course book. NCERT Provides so many solved examples with answers like in book questions and some questions for practise as well. These queries can appear at the end of each chapter or in between the text and the notes. These questions' answers or solutions are sometimes referred to as the NCERT Solutions for the relevant disciplines
- You can correctly solve all the issues presented in the NCERT textbooks with the aid of the solutions provided by professional professors.
- The NCERT Solutions are simple to use and are accessible in both Hindi and English. Students in Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 can benefit.
- Candidates who are enrolled in the CBSE board's curriculum are looking for NCERT Solutions approaches that accept the purpose of the NCERT textbook to properly explain the material.
- All students in classes 1 through 12 receive NCERT Solutions from highly skilled and experienced teachers as part of the CBSE curriculum. Therefore, these answers assist students in resolving all of their questions and achieving high exam scores.
The most well-known study materials for CBSE board exams are NCERT textbooks and solutions. Navigate to the topic of your choice, then look through these answers beginning with the chapter you choose. Additionally, Extramarks' NCERT Solutions facilitate speedy review before to the board exam. Subject matter experts created NCERT Solutions to aid students in their exam study. These answers are provided in clear, simple-to-understand language, and they serve as the foundation for all kinds of exams. These answers assist students in various exam preparation methods and give them the conceptual clarity they need to ace the test.
Q1. Is it enough to prepare for an exam using NCERT exams?
Ans. Yes, CBSE suggests reading from ncert books only and exams like NEET, JEE, UPSC, etc are based on NCERT book pattern only.
Q2. What are the benefits of reading NCERT books?
Ans. NCERT books are brief, easy to understand and contain all the information which is required for the exams.
Q3. Is it good to prepare for the CBSE exam from ncert books only?
Ans. Yes, ncert books are enough for CBSE exams even cbse suggest to read from ncert books only.
- Score 100/100 In Class 10 Maths Board Exam
- 5 Benefits Of Using Previous Year Solved Papers
- 11 Quick Methods To Memorise All The Formulas Of Science & Mathematics
- Full Proof Strategy To Score Perfect 100 In Class 12 All Subjects Board Exam
- NCERT Solutions - The Best Study Resource For A CBSE Student
- Class 12 Physics Board Exam! Last 3 Months Revision Strategy To Score Maximum
- CBSE Board to Introduce Two Levels of Maths Exam for Class 10
- Best Iit JEE Main and Advanced Textbooks To Help You Crack JEE 2023
- Did You Study The Most Important Math Theorems As Per NCERT Class 10 Syllabus?
- Common Mistakes Made By Students In Similarity Of Triangles In CBSE Class 10