Agneepath Scheme- Know Everything Here
For Indian citizens, the army is recruiting through the Agneepath Bharti Program. This programme aims to fill positions in the Army, Navy, and Air Force. The Indian government has presented this Plan.
Anyone who wants to join the Indian armed forces will be able to do so through this new entry point and opportunity. Whether it be the Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, or Indian Army.
The Agneepath Military Bharti Program is definitely a national government project open to all Indian citizens. The people who are selected for this recruiting process are known as "Agniveers." Also, check for combined defense services.
- The national government's main objective is to put this Indian Army Agneepath Entrance Program in place to train young people and lower retirement and pension costs. The Indian government came up with this plan to strengthen our security forces.
- The fact that there will not be an admissions test for the young people participating in this recruitment is important. On the other hand, applicants enrolling under the plan must go through a longer training period, effectively with at least 2 years for just a 3 tenure, to be prepared to enter the armed forces as professionals.
- Also, check for defense jobs for females after the 12th.
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Scheme|
|Conducting Body||Indian Army|
|Service Area||Indian Army, Indian Navy and India Air Force|
|Service Period||4 years|
|Candidates Shortlisted Are Called||Agniveers|
|Age Limit||17.5 – 21 years|
The Indian government has a large-scale programme called the Agneepath Scheme.
- Following are some more broad objectives that the administration is pursuing:
- To enable everyone to be as courageous and effective as possible during the conflict, the Indian Armed Forces' youthful profile needs to be raised.
- This chance is available to the nation's young people who want to enlist in the Indian Armed Forces for a shorter time.
- Utilizing national technical institutes, the initiative attracts youth from all across the country to accept, use, and exploit modern technology with new and enhanced standards.
- The programme aims to develop in the participants a military mindset that includes courage, devotion, camaraderie, and the capacity for teamwork.
The Agneepath Scheme is for young people in the nation who are between the ages of 17 and a half and 21; the age limit was later raised to 23. The young people who are hired through this programme are known as "AGNIVERS."
Eligibility Criteria of the Agneepath Scheme
- The age range for applicants must be between 17 and 21.
- They must have earned a certification by a recognized board.
- Must have earned at least 50 per cent of the possible points in 10+2.
Under their various categories, each candidate must meet specific medical eligibility requirements before joining the Indian Armed Forces. Agniveers with low medical categories will still be allowed to serve in the army as Agniveers.
Agniveer candidates are only chosen based on how well they perform in the physical examination, the medical examination, and the training routine. Also, check about 7 new defense companies in India.
- The candidate will receive military training after recruitment, which will be depending on the demands of their organization.
- The Indian Armed Forces will work to maintain the centralized, top-notch database of the Agniveers. Additionally, they will use the transparent uniform assessment approach. Agniveers' abilities will be thoroughly recorded, and before they are assigned to a batch, they will get general instructions. Also, check for national defense academy course admissions.
According to the rules and governance in each organization, the Agniveers will be eligible for various rewards. Since the plan is almost finished and the official notice will be released soon, more information regarding the eligibility requirements has not yet been provided on the official website of the Indian Army.
|General Duty||Matric with 45% marks in aggregate|
|Technical||Intermediate exam, non- Matric passed in the subject Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math, and English.|
|Clerk/Store Keeper Technical||Intermediate exam passed (Any stream: Arts, Commerce, Science) with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject minimum.|
|Nursing Assistant||Intermediate exam passed in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English) with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject minimum|
- Every year, a significant number of candidates sign up for the Indian Army recruiting process and want to join the renowned Indian armed forces, but some candidates still fall short for a variety of reasons.
- After serving their term year, soldiers who are dismissed will receive assistance in locating civilian employment. According to reports, the government is also in discussions with businesses about the 'Agniveers' future employment choices after their term is up.
- Also, check for various defense entrance exams.
- Agnes would have a wide range of job opportunities after joining the military.
- Some of them may be kept by the Indian Army, where they would be able to fight on a long-term basis for the nation.
- With the aid of the Indian Army, soldiers who are freed after three years of service would be able to compete in the civilian sphere.
- "Agniveers" have attracted the interest of large multinational corporations and other corporate sectors.
- The Personal Development of Agniveers May Also Benefit from The Scheme. They will be exposed to the military's strict way of life.
- The government would benefit from saving a lot of money and invest it in the modernization of the defense force.
|Modifications to the military recruitment procedure||There is no pilot programme for evaluating plans.|
|Young people have great chances to serve the country.||Weakening military culture, professionalism, and the spirit of combat|
|Agniveers get the ability to demonstrate what they have learned from reputable universities.||7-8 years of preparation time is required.|
|Allowances for risk and hardship, as well as a special package for them||Agniveers will constantly be looking for second jobs after four years.|
|At the end of their service, they will get a one-time Seva Nidhi with financial and professional advantages.||This could increase the possibility of unemployment in the nation.|
The first year's compensation is Rs. 4.76 lakh, and the fourth year's compensation is Rs. 6.92 lakh. The Seva Nidhi bundle would cost around 11.71 lakhs after distribution, plus interest (tax-free) A non-contributory insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh is also available. Also, check for defense pension status.
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
|1st Year||Rs. 30000||Rs. 21000||Rs. 9000||Rs. 9000|
|2nd Year||Rs. 33000||Rs. 23100||Rs. 9900||Rs. 9900|
|3rd Year||Rs. 36500||Rs. 25580||Rs. 10950||Rs. 10950|
|4th Year||Rs. 40000||Rs. 28000||Rs. 12000||Rs. 12000|
|Total contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years – Rs 5.02 Lakh|
|Rs. 11.71 lakh as Seva Nidhi Package upon the end of a 4-year contract (Plus interest and exempt from income tax)|
- Those who were unsuccessful in getting a job with one of the intelligence services will be permitted to join the Army.
- A legitimate possibility that might be looked into is the permanent recruitment of capable teenagers into the Army.
- Soon, young people from IITs and other professional sectors will be able to enlist in the military, air force, or navy.
For the year 2022, there are 46,000 open seats under this plan, which has a certain number of seats allotted for each year. Also, know about various defense exercises.
I hope now everything about the Agneepath Scheme is clear to you. The Agneepath Scheme might have some drawbacks but young people should treat this scheme as an opportunity to serve our nation.
Q1. What is the main purpose of the Agneepath scheme?
Ans. To recruit soldiers into the three-armed services below the rank of commissioned officers, the Government of India launched the Agneepath Scheme on June 14, 2022. All candidates will only be hired for four years.
Q2. What is the Agneepath scheme package?
Ans. Under the Agneepath Scheme, the Central Government will recruit soldiers for 4 years. According to the forces' notification, the Agneepath Scheme Salary for 2022 is Rs. 30000. The "Agniveers" are the soldiers who will be appointed under this plan.
Q3. What will happen after 4 years in the Agneepath Scheme?
Ans. People between the ages of 17.5 and 21 will be recruited into the military service of their choice for four years under the Agneepath programme. After this period, just 25% of the Agniveers will remain, while the other 75% may go back to civilian life