How to prepare for NDA Exam after class 12
Jul 27, 2023, 16:45 IST
For ambitious students who wish to join the Indian army and serve their country, the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) runs the NDA (National Defense Academy). It's one of the most well-attended competitive tests in India. This exam, which is given twice a year, is the direct entry point for the Indian armed forces. April 2023 has been set aside for the NDA 1/2023 exam. Every Class 12 kid who desires to serve their country dreams of passing this challenging exam. The combined defence services examination eligibility exam consists of two stages: a written test and a personality test called the SSB.
Candidates must pass both the written exam and the SSB to be included in the final merit list. Additionally, the individual receives a Bachelor's Degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University in New Delhi when three years have passed. Following that, the candidate must select their area of expertise. Candidates also think about how to join national defence college after 12th and what is combined defence services examination eligibility.
They must enroll in the Indian Military Academy in Dehradun, the Air Force Academy in Hyderabad to join the Air Force, and the Indian Naval Academy in Ezhimala to join the Indian Navy if they want to join the Indian Army. Another crucial issue is that students interested in working in the defense industry should begin thinking about how to join national defence academy and NDA preparation before their 12th-grade board exam.
If they desire to enlist as Junior Cadets, they should begin their preparation as soon as they enter the 12th grade. Therefore, we will discuss how to join NDA after the 12th here to help all the applicants for the NDA exam.
Candidates should first adhere to the general preparation advice listed below for the NDA exam-
|Table of Content|
Students who plan to take the upcoming NDA Exam (I) 2019 should heed some advice. The National defence services examination eligibility exam consists of two stages: a written test and a personality test called the SSB. If students adhere to this general advice, they have every chance of passing the 2022 NDA exam (I)-
- The candidates should establish their objectives and begin their training as soon as possible.
- To have an advantage over other students, serious candidates should start their preparation as soon as their board exams are finished.
- Each candidate should be familiar with the NDA curriculum and establish a regimen to cover all the subjects.
- The candidates should review the fundamentals of each subject. They ought to consult the books from Classes VI through XII.
- The candidates must begin daily newspaper reading to enhance their English. Additionally, they should routinely practice their grammar. Additionally, they ought to learn how to use the new words.
- To get a feel for the exam, students should consult the question papers from the previous year and work through practice questions.
- To improve in a particular subject, applicants must identify their weak areas and begin working on them.
- Recognize the Subjects and the Syllabus
- Understand the syllabus and the concepts when you first begin studying for the exam. This will enable you to make wise plans and establish a consistent schedule for studying each subject by letting you know the difficulty level you may encounter.
- By making plans by the pattern, you can spend more time studying the subjects you feel weak at. Look for defence and strategic studies books pdf free download. The applicant will find it simple to cover all the subjects if the subjects are scheduled.
- Exercise Time Management
- The applicants must read and answer each question in less than a minute. If time is managed properly throughout the exam, panic may set in and have a good impact. One should practice time management because it will improve efficiency and capacity to respond calmly, which will help prevent time wastage.
- Answering Test Questions
- You can learn more about the format and types of questions by working through the question papers from prior years. This can also aid in time management because you'll be able to estimate how much time you'll need to complete a specific task once you understand the nature of the question. One should attempt to answer as many practice test questions as one can.
- Steer clear of the guesswork
- This is one of the key areas you should focus on throughout the NDA exam because guessing could result in a failing grade. In the exam, incorrect answers receive low marks, which impacts the outcomes.
- Concentrate on Language
- Reading English newspapers will help you practice linguistic improvisation, which is essential for the NDA exam.
- It is simpler to take the General Ability Test if one is well-versed in grammar, vocabulary, and phrases.
- Stay Current
- The applicant should keep himself informed on current events, emerging technology, and shifting fashion trends around the globe. You may stay informed about current events by reading or watching the news.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- The applicant should also be physically fit and healthy to serve in the armed forces. The NDA is not just about theory and time management. Height, weight, flexibility, and fitness are considered during the hiring process.
The NDA exam is challenging and is the best defence courses after 12th in India, but if students start their preparation early, it's easier. The odds of students succeeding are higher if they begin their preparation right after the board exams. The national defence academy age limit is 15+ years. Books and study materials aid in preparation.
|NDA Exam||NDA Syllabus 2023|
|NDA Eligibility Criteria 2023||NDA Cut Off|
Q1. Can 11th-grade students register for the NDA exam?
Ans. RS Aggarwal's book on mathematics - Book is really popular and is very good for students who wish to know how to begin the journey of NDA after completion of 12th. The best thing about the book is that the ideas are explained with several examples. Such examples help the aspirants understand the concepts better.
Q2. What is the duration of the NDA exam?
Ans. The entire exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes, and the exam is conducted in physical mode.
- What to do after cracking NDA Exam
- How to crack CDS 2 IN 1st-attempt
- How to Crack NDA in 3 Months
- Indian Army Weight and Height Requirement Charts
- Indians Who Won the Oscar Awards
- Top 20 Questions Asked in SSB Interview on Manipur Violence
- Merchant Navy Salary in India, Job Profile and Key Insights
- How to become navik GD in Indian Coast Guard
- An ultimate guide for CAPF preparation
- Choose the Right Force for Assistant Commandant Position