Tips to crack UPSC CAPF examination
Nov 28, 2022, 16:45 IST
The UPSC holds the CAPF AC exam to select candidates for the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). The CAPF Selection Process will be done in three stages- written exam, Physical Efficiency Test/Medical Test, and Interview/Personality Test. To crack the exam, applicants should have a proper plan to crack CAPF AC on the first attempt. So, we have provided the UPSC CAPF AC Preparation Tips 2022 in this post.
- The first stage of the UPSC CAPF AC Exam is a written test that covers a variety of topics, including general science, Indian history, Indian politics, and more.
- To pass the exam, candidates need to adhere to the UPSC CAPF AC Subject Wise preparation advice 2022.
- Candidates should choose the top book for CAPF AC Preparation to get ready for the CAPF AC Exam 2022.
- Candidates should also study from the crucial UPSC CAPF AC Study Material 2022, including previous year’s papers, quizzes, test series, etc., in addition to the best books.
- Additionally, candidates want to get ready for the UPSC CAPF AC interview phase.
Read the full article to get the UPSC CAPF Preparation Tips subject-wise, preparation strategy on How to crack CAPF on the first attempt, guidelines for Paper I and Paper II, and other important information.
|Table of Content|
There are two papers in the UPSC Written Exam: Paper I and Paper II. Six subjects are covered in the UPSC Paper I, and there are two sections in the UPSC Paper II: Part A (essay questions), and Part B (comprehension, précis writing, and other communications/language abilities). Read the article below to learn how to pass the CAPF AC exam on your first try.
General Ability and Intelligence will be covered in UPSC CAPF AC Paper II. It will be given for a total of 250 marks and is the first step of the UPSC CAPF AC Selection procedure. To be eligible to take the subsequent written test, applicants must pass the objective-type CAPF AC Paper I with the required minimum score. We have provided subject-specific advice on how to pass the CAPF AC exam on your first try to assist you with that.
- Tips for Geography Preparation
- Pay attention to geographical aspects of India and the world, such as climate change, new treaties, and global warming.
- When studying geography, combine it with general science and economics.
- Reading the geography textbooks from the NCERT would provide a solid conceptual foundation for novices.
- Tips for Current Affairs Preparation
- Candidates must always be updated on both domestic and international news.
- Regularly read newspapers, and magazines, and watch television for daily news updates to support progress in this field.
- Applications should highlight international agreements for peace, treaties signed between countries, accolades received in a variety of fields, including sports, science, music, and the arts, as well as global economic conditions.
- Tips for General Ability and Intelligence Preparation.
- Emphasis on logical thinking and mathematical aptitude, focusing on numerical proficiency and data interpretation.
- Practice concepts like profit and loss, time and distance, graphs, analogies, pi-charts, mathematical tables, and more frequently to gain an advantage in this area.
- Tips for General Science Preparation
- Focus on the most recent scientific developments.
- Learn about the role that science plays in our daily lives.
- The best resource for applicants to use to fulfill the requirements for General Science is the NCERT Notes.
- Candidates will have a solid understanding of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology after reading the NCERT Notes.
- Tips for Politics and the Economy
- Pay attention to the overall political and economic condition in India.
- This would include the political structure of India, public works initiatives, the country's general economic status, dangers from home and abroad, ongoing talks, various corporate policies, and the role of the Reserve Bank of India.
- Keep making notes about current events about economic growth, failures, and so forth.
- Preparation tip for History
- Study and make notes on numerous historical periods, as well as specific years and dates, in Indian history.
- Regularly research several rulers and their reigns.
- Understand the movement for Indian independence as well as the country's social and economic advancements before studying for the UPSC CAPF Exam.
- To prepare, you can consult books like Lucent and NCERT Books.
Descriptive questions will be asked in the UPSC CAPF AC Paper-II. The language in which applicants write their essays can be either English or Hindi, but only English will be used for the precise writing comprehension components and other communication/language abilities. Candidates should improve their Hindi and English language skills if they want to pass the CAPF AC exam on their first try.
Anything might serve as a topic for an essay, including politics or general knowledge. So that you may structure an essay with accurate facts and occurrences, you need to extensively research all the issues. Review the outlined UPSC CAPF AC preparation plan.
- Follow the most recent Indian developments.
- Pay attention to the things that have already happened.
- Recall significant dates, trends in a variety of events, and statistical information. You can use it to write an essay that is accurate, comprehensive, and educational.
- Make sure you're fluent in English by reading a variety of grammar books. You'll gain a better grasp of the grammar rules as a result.
Tips for Comprehension Preparation
- Precise writing,
- Comprehension writing, and other communication/language abilities will be covered in the UPSC CAPF AC Comprehension portion. Read the UPSC CAPF AC Preparation Strategy provided in the table below to prepare for the Comprehension section.
- Exact Writing
- A précis is a condensed version of a paragraph.
- Describe the main idea of the subject as rapidly as you can.
- Find information while keeping your attention on the work's core theme.
- Precise writing should have a clear title that reflects the main idea.
- Reading and Writing
- Consider the question carefully, then respond appropriately.
- Never respond with your opinion; always base your reaction on the facts.
- Writing a debate
- If you are knowledgeable without a topic, avoid using the knowledge that is not covered in the comprehension.
- Consider the question carefully, and then respond appropriately.
- Never respond with your opinion; always base your reaction on the facts.
- The final phase of the hiring procedure is the UPSC CAPF AC Interview round. Candidates should prioritize and adequately prepare for the UPSC CAPF AC Interview round. Check out the preparation advice for the interview and personality test provided below by the UPSC CAPF AC.
- Find out the subject-specific weighting of the UPSC CAPF AC exam here!
- During the UPSC CAPF AC interview, candidates must maintain a straight posture.
- Because patience is a crucial quality to seek in an interview and because the position is the commanding officer, the UP board members intend to provoke the applicants to put their patience to the test. So make an effort to remain patient.
- In the UPSC CAPF Interview round, act professionally.
Go through the UPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern given below in the table and start preparing for the exam now.
|1st Objective||General Ability & Intelligence||200|
|2nd Descriptive||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||250|
Paper II of the UPSC CAPF AC Exam will be descriptive in style. The first paper of the UPSC CAPF AC Exam will consist of MCQs. The Commission will decide the minimum passing marks for each UPSC CAPF AC Paper individually. The UPSC CAPF AC Paper-I will be reviewed first, and Paper-II will only be taken into consideration for those who receive the minimum required marks in Paper-I.
Q1. Can a female give UPSC CAPF Exam?
Ans. Yes. Females can also apply for the exam.
Q2. How many times a year is the CAPF exam given?
Ans. The CAPF test is offered by UPSC once a year. But the exam procedure is drawn out and typically takes longer than a year.
Q3. How many UPSC CAPF attempts are there?
Ans. The official UPSC CAPF notice does not state the number of attempts. Only the maximum age is set. It suggests that a candidate may show up as many times as necessary till the age of 25.
Q4. Does the UPSC CAPF test have a negative marking policy?
Ans. The first piece of the CAPF written exam carries a one-by-three negative grading system. This indicates a penalty of 33% of the marks given for each incorrect response.
- What to do after cracking NDA Exam
- How to crack CDS 2 IN 1st-attempt
- How to Crack NDA in 3 Months
- Indian Army Weight and Height Requirement Charts
- Indians Who Won the Oscar Awards
- Top 20 Questions Asked in SSB Interview on Manipur Violence
- Merchant Navy Salary in India, Job Profile and Key Insights
- How to become navik GD in Indian Coast Guard
- An ultimate guide for CAPF preparation
- Choose the Right Force for Assistant Commandant Position