Droppers Plan for NEET 2023
If you are a NEET 2023 applicant who has chosen to take a drop this year, you must understand the value of time because you only have a certain amount of time to fulfil your dreams. Your abilities have been put to the ultimate test throughout the year. Therefore, you cannot take any chances when preparing for the NEET 2023.
It is difficult to get a seat in some of the most demanded medical colleges in the nation when thousands of applicants are competing for the same seats. The NEET droppers, understand that it is important to retain what you learn throughout the exam rather than studying the lengthy syllabus. Therefore, you must get advice from professionals to develop a solid NEET 2023 preparation plan.
|Table of Content|
If you fail the NEET 2023 exam, you cannot afford to take a break even one day since you would fall behind many other candidates due to the intense competition. For this reason, enrolling in the NEET 2023 preparation batch offered by Physicswallah, created especially for droppers is the ideal option. Moreover, consider the counsel of the experts who has been consulted.
- Analyze Your Previous Performance: For NEET aspirants, common performance barriers include difficulty with time management and physics calculation. Additionally, due to a lack of idea clarity, students cannot remember how to approach a problem and end up failing to solve it. You must have dealt with these problems as a dropper, so it is time to address them.
- Stay Self-motivated: Remember, you can accomplish anything if others can! This advice is of the utmost importance right now because you only have a few months remaining to pass the NEET 2023 exam and reach the 700-point threshold. Make sure not to become overconfident at the same time.
- Reliable Course is a must: Enroll in a course that focuses on NEET dropper preparation strategy to make your NEET 2023 journey easier. Physicswallah NEET dropper course comes at a very affordable price and is recommended to all dropouts. Your journey from a dropout to a doctor will be productive under the direction of professional teachers from all around the country, with a track record of delivering ranks and numerous selections in NEET 2021. But why pick us?
- Complete NEET 2023 preparation in an affordable one-year course with a free trial period.
- 600+ classes, 1,000+ online classes focused on individual chapters, 10+ Part Tests, and 30+ Mock Tests.
- Experienced teachers' classes.
- 500+ daily exercises, lecture notes, and PDFs.
- Best books in hard copy.
- LIVE quizzes and leaderboards, as well as LIVE in-class doubt-clearing sessions.
Depending on their previous NEET 2022 results, experts classify NEET droppers into two major categories. Check out the preparation plan below that has been adapted to the demands of various students based on those students' weaknesses.
The following Time table is for those aspirants who have failed to qualified the exam with a big difference. They have put in 110% effort this year. Follow this timetable with great consistency if you want to be a rank holder this year.
- Study for six hours initially and increase this time gradually.
- Study a mix of two topics from Biology, Physics, and Chemistry each day.
- Attend lectures and take new notes. Never rely solely on your prior NEET notes.
- Read from the NCERT textbook on the same subject that you have been watching the lecture on.
- Begin answering questions from your favourite book. Continue working on it until you are sure you can respond to any question on the subject.
- Now, enrol in a test series and complete as many mock tests as you can.
You should be aware of the truth that you are way behind the others students, so you have to put all that you have to get into your desired college this year. Also, check for the NEET test series offered by Physicswallh.
Now, Students who achieved a score of 500 or above on their prior attempt at the NEET have complete conceptual clarity. You should also not let your guard down. You still need to practise time management skills or control your overconfidence when they view the NEET question paper. They must make a preparation plan using the advice below and must begin preparation for NEET 2023 right now.
|6:30 am – 8 am||Wake up, Breakfast and other essentials|
|8:00 am – 11:00 am||Solve MCQs, new concepts, and weak areas|
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||Break – Do anything that relaxes your mind|
|12:00 pm – 2 pm||Homework, assignments, exercises|
|2:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Have lunch, take a small nap if required|
|3:00 pm – 5:00 pm||Coaching pre-study, read subject which you find interesting|
|5:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Free time|
|6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Coaching|
|9:00 pm – 10:00 pm||Dinner, family time, entertainment, etc|
|10:00 pm – 11:00 pm||As you study throughout the day, take notes, and go over them again.|
Students who scored less than 500 in the previous NEET exam lack significant conceptual clarity; they do not understand the fundamentals. However, by following these NEET 2023 preparation tips, you can still get 650.
- Stop watching the brief lectures. They provide strong fundamental information to NEET applicants, whereas you must first develop your fundamentals.
- You need to know exactly what to study and what not to study, so it is strongly advised that you enrol in a dropper’s batch offered by Physicswallh that teaches all the fundamentals from scratch and offers advice from professionals.
- Up until you have mastered a subject, stick to only certain study material and go over it frequently. Preferably, choose one book for that subject.
- Do not rely on PDFs or your NEET notes from before. Take fresh handwritten notes while listening to fresh lectures.
- Enrol in test series that have questions at a level comparable to those on the NEET 2023 exam.
Let us talk about various strategies that can help candidates bridge the gap in their preparations since we have already seen the NEET dropper study plan. Consider having a fresh perspective on the preparation as one of the most significant things to keep in mind. And that is where we may be of assistance to you! Follow the top study advice and NEET dropout tips provided below:
- Understand the Syllabus
Understanding the syllabus since you have already appeared for the exam once you are familiar with the syllabus and pattern is one of the main advantages that NEET droppers enjoy. But reading the curriculum is still a good idea.
Once you receive the entire syllabus, classify the subjects according to your areas of strength and weakness. Make a list of the subjects that were overlooked or require further revision. This will give you a basic road plan on which to concentrate your attention. Also, check for NEET 2023 Syllabus.
- Bridging the Gaps
Learning from prior mistakes is one of the most important preparation steps. Concentrate on fixing the errors you made the previous year. Since you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses, start with the challenging subjects. The NEET course curriculum will finish if you cover all the chapters that were not covered in the previous year.
Do not forget to edit as you go along. It is time to balance the new with the old at this point. The significance of motivation for NEET droppers cannot be overstated, therefore be sure to stay inspired while you work hard and study.
- Do not Be Afraid to Seek Assistance
One of the major challenges in the dropper-to-topper NEET journey is students' perceived unwillingness to ask for help. However, you must overcome this challenge and ask for help from your teachers, mentors, and friends.
It is normal to feel stuck, but the only way to go forward is to start completing the blanks and reflecting on your past mistakes. Keep in mind that your professors and friends are your allies!
- Practice Makes One Perfect
One of the most important mantras for reaching any objective is this one. Repeatedly review the chapters, questions, and other study material. Doing at least two NEET mock tests each week is the very last piece of test preparation advice for dropouts. Through practice exams, students will be introduced to issues of varying degrees of complexity. This information can help you prepare for the NEET exam and be more effective in it.
Remember, NEET 2023 dropouts: if you work hard this year, you will be able to sit at your dream college and enjoy the results of your hard work. After all, who would not want that? We also hope that you use this blog to find an answer to questions like, "How many hours should I study for NEET 2023," or a personalized schedule for NEET 2023 preparation. So, begin your effort with us immediately and watch as you soar to new heights within a year.
Q1. Can you take NEET 2023 drop?
Ans. Yes! According to data, numerous droppers who took the NEET on their second or subsequent attempts had a significant improvement in their marks.
Q2. Will NEET 2023 be easy?
Ans. NEET 2023 could be more challenging or easier than NEET 2022 and previous years. A NEET candidate should avoid worrying about these matters while preparing for the exam.
Q3. Can a dropper get air 1 in NEET?
Ans. Yes, a dropper can crack NEET with AIR 1.