How to Boost Score in NEET Biology- Topper Tips
Comparing the three sections, NEET Biology has the highest score. In the NEET 2023, this part will contain 90 questions (45 from botany and 45 from zoology). You must follow NEET Biology study advice to perform well in this section. Additionally, it is important to understand the NEET Biology syllabus, NEET exam analysis, and preparation advice for other topics.
To gain a thorough understanding of a subject, it is important to understand the fundamental concepts. This may enable you to enroll in highly recognized dental or medical schools. The biology section of NEET 2023 is moderate. The NEET Exam Pattern has changed a little in recent years, and the difficulty level has increased. The section's 50% weighting puts additional stress on the candidates.
Best Books for Biology
You will take the exam using the NCERT Biology Books for Classes XI and XII (both Part 1 and Part 2). From NCERT's official website, you can get online versions of their books. Since almost 50% of the biology questions in exams come directly from the NCERT, experts advise applicants to treat it as their holy book.
|NCERT of Class 11 & 12||NCERT|
|Trueman’s Biology Volume 1 and Volume 2||Trueman’s Biology Volume 1 and Volume 2|
|Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET– Biology||MTG Editorial Board|
|NEET Preparatory Series||Arihant|
|Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET||M.P Tyagi|
|40 Days Biology for NEET||S. Chakravarty|
|Grb Objective Biology||GRB Bathla’s Publications|
|Objective Biology||R.K Pillai, A.B Sinha and Naresh Malik|
|Objective Biology For Neet||K.N Bhatia|
Topic-wise NEET Biology Preparation Tips
Botany and Zoology are the two subcategories of NEET Biology. Let us look at the detailed preparation strategy for each category.
Also Check: NEET Syllabus
Preparation Tips for NEET Botany
- Be aware of how much each topic in the Botany section weighs.
- Additionally, read the Class XI and XII NCERT books for NEET in-depth. It will assist in laying the groundwork for you. After establishing the fundamentals of the subject, you can use reference materials to gain a deeper understanding.
- Few students believe botany to be difficult, thus you should strengthen your areas of weakness. To increase your self-assurance and gain deeper knowledge, you might view some useful videos and expert lectures.
- Take as many practice tests as you can to improve accuracy.
Also Read: Motivation For NEET Aspirants
Preparation Tips for NEET Zoology
- The candidates should be aware of the importance of each topic when preparing for the NEET in zoology.
- The candidates are encouraged to read NCERT class XI and XII books to reinforce the crucial Zoology concepts. Additionally, you can use supplementary reference books.
- You can use the online learning method to strengthen your weak areas.
- You are urged to take as many practice exams as you can to improve your level of preparation.
NEET Biology Preparation: Coaching or Self-Study
The candidates should use either a coaching facility or the self-study method to get ready for the NEET 2023 exam. Your preferred option is necessary for your degree of productivity and lifestyle. The advantages of both self-study and coaching centres are given below.
Benefits of the Coaching Center
A NEET coaching Center is an option for candidates who can become used to a routinely scheduled and organized study approach. For more information on the benefits of choosing a coaching Centre for NEET biology preparation, read the article.
- The coaching centres’ classroom structure encourages students to focus on their studies.
- The aspirants will be present there to recognize peer learning.
- The recommended number of days in the coaching centres was already mentioned. Therefore, there is less potential for overexertion.
- Due to the absence of major disturbances, the students are not faced with any difficulties.
- Your questions will be answered right away by the experts.
Also, check for the best online coaching institute for NEET
Benefits of the Self-study process
Independent learners can benefit from it. To comprehend the advantages of biology preparation, read the following content.
- The applicants will not have to learn or study the vast subject all at once. They can then allocate their time for the portions appropriately.
- By using the self-study approach, the candidates can help the students' moral character. Those who want to become doctors must have this kind of faith.
- When studying independently, candidates can be more productive and learn at their speed. They will be better able to handle the strain and anxiety of exams as a result of it.
Also Check: NEET Previous Year Question Paper
Most Popular Coaching Institutes for NEET Biology Preparation
|Name of the coaching institute||Feature|
|Physics Wallah||Physicswallah was established by Alakh Pandey in 2016 with a YouTube channel and capital of Rs 30,000. Very soon it will grow as India’s one of best coaching institutes. Physics Allah is giving good results in the past few years. With the mentorship of experienced teachers, their courses are available at a very affordable price which makes it better than other institutes.|
|ALLEN Institute||The ALLEN Institute was established by Sri Rajesh Maheshwari in 1988. It is a reputable institution for the NEET Biology exam. The ALLEN Institute's precise and skilled examination preparation process helps candidates pass the test and earn top marks.|
|The institution began its journey under the direction of J.C. Chaudhury when Mr Chaudhury founded the institute, in 1988. When it comes to preparing for the NEET exam, the institute is the students' top preference. Over the past 25 years, the institute has demonstrated its superiority in this area.|
Last-Minute Preparation Tips to Boost your Score in NEET Biology
Here are some last-minute preparation tips for the biology section that can help you to score more marks in NEET 2023 exam.
- Candidates are advised to read biology regularly to perform well in this section.
- If you want to understand the fundamentals of the NEET Biology Syllabus, look at NCERT as the Bible. Aspirants must depend on NCERT books for conceptually based queries and biology diagrams.
- Follow the NCERT Class XI and XII book example questions.
- Try to become comfortable with the chapter-by-chapter weighting. Make a special effort to learn the chapters and topics that carry the most weight.
- The notebooks should include drawings of the key concepts. Practice it frequently.
- Try to take as many tests online as you can. You will feel more confident as a result.
- Take in a lot of water.
- Try to avoid stress and get at least 6 to 7 hours of sleep each day.
Also Check: NEET 2023 Exam Date
I hope this article on “How to boost the score in NEET Biology: Topper tips” will benefit you in your preparation. Follow these tips to boost your score in the upcoming NEET Exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1.Is it easy to get a 360 in NEET Biology?
Ans. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology make up the majority of the 180 questions in the NEET exam, which carries a total of 720 marks and 180 questions totalling 360 marks for each. Thus, biology is the subject that will help you get the best scores. And certainly, obtaining the ideal 360 is achievable.
Q.2. Is NEET 2023 Tough?
Ans. NEET 2023's difficulty level varies from year to year, making it impossible to estimate in advance. Medical students frequently believe that the NEET exam gets more difficult each year. NEET 2023 could be more challenging or simpler than NEET 2022 and earlier years.
Q.3. Is studying 3 hours a day enough for NEET?
Ans. You may learn more in less time if you study effectively. How many hours a week should NEET students study? It takes a maximum of 6-7 hours and a minimum of 2–3 hours to study the NEET Syllabus. You do not have to spend 12 to 16 hours a day studying, as many students do.
- Best NCERT Books For NEET Preparation
- 10 Best Medical Colleges In India
- NEET Rules And Regulations: Exam Day Guidelines By NTA
- What Are The Minimum Marks Required In NEET For MBBS?
- NEET MDS 2023 Exam: A Complete Overview
- What Are The Different Types Of Doctors?
- How Many Attempts For NEET Are There?
- National Exit Test 2024: A Complete Guide You Need To Know
- How To Become A Dermatologist In India?
- What will be the AIIMS cut-off for 2023? Previous Years Cut-off list