Complete Preparation Strategy for RRB NTPC Examination
Nov 24, 2022, 16:45 IST
To recruit qualified applicants for popular non-technical jobs including railway station master, traffic assistant in railway, commercial railway apprentice, traffic apprentice, and goods guard, among others, the RRB conducts the NTPC exam. The full form of RRB NTPC is Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories which is one of the most popular railway exams in the nation since it provides excellent prospects for career advancement.
First Stage (CBT I), Second Stage (CBT II), Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test (where applicable), and Document Verification/Medical Examination are only a few of the phases that the RRB NTPC test is conducted in.The full form of CBT in railway is Computer based test. Smart preparation is crucial for applicants taking the RRB NTPC exam.
Candidates will succeed in the upcoming exam by following the RRB NTPC Preparation 2022 guidelines and advice. Those who plan to take the NTPC exam must be familiar with its syllabus, exam format, and suitable study materials to enhance their efforts.
It is difficult to pass RRB NTPC due to the high level of competition, but here we have provided some preparation advice that will help you ace the exam like a pro! RRB NTPC is one of the most competitive exams that offer stable employment, lucrative salary packages, along with numerous perks benefits.
To obtain a post with the Indian Railways, applicants must work persistently and with all their strength. You may use the RRB NTPC preparation tips provided by Physicswallah to ace the exam.
|Table of Content|
To hire applicants for a variety of positions, including Commercial Apprentice, Line Man, Senior Time Keeper, Assistant Station Master, Loco Pilot, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Goods Guard, etc., the RRB conducts the NTPC test. All jobs must take the RRB NTPC CBT 1 test. In contrast, the CBT 2, CBAT, and skill test exam patterns for the NTPC vary from post to post. For the RRB NTPC test, candidates must schedule their studies according to a thorough understanding of the exam format.
The Railways NTPC exam 2022 has several stages, which are listed below:
- NTPC RRB CBT 1 (Computer-Based Test)
- NTPC RRB CBT 2 (Computer-Based Test)
- Typing Test (for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, and Senior Time Keeper)
- NTPC RRB Aptitude Test (for the post of Traffic Assistant and Assistant Station Master)
- Verification of Documents
- Test of Medical Fitness
- Final Selection
Every stage is significant in its way, involving the careful planning and rigorous use of an efficient RRB NTPC preparation tip. To successfully pass the exam, you may start with the best RRB NTPC 2022 preparation tips. As the exam will be held soon, applicants must be on top of their preparation efforts. To make things easier for you, we have selected the top subject-wise RRB NTPC preparation strategies and tips.
The subject-specific RRB NTPC preparation 2022 tips will allow you to concentrate on each subject's preparation equally and adopt a smart plan to finish the broad curriculum quickly. The NTPC CBT 1 and 2 exams cover Reasoning, Mathematics, and General Awareness as their three disciplines. For your convenience, the following section-by-section test preparation tips for the RRB NTPC are provided.
RRB NTPC Preparation for Mathematics
The challenging math problems in the quantitative aptitude portion are from classes 10 and 12. To improve your general speed and accuracy in this segment, you must practice a lot and develop key shortcut strategies. The following are some crucial hints for preparing for the RRB NTPC in mathematics:
- First, it is necessary to examine the most recent RRB NTPC syllabus and exam pattern before you start your preparations.
- Recognize each concept and master the fundamentals of mathematics.
- Learn quick tips to finish problems more quickly.
- Decide which issues are most significant and should receive the most preparation time.
- Practice a variety of RRB NTPC mock test 2022 questions.
RRB NTPC Preparation for Reasoning
One of the scoring sections of the NTPC exam is reasoning. Thirty of the one hundred questions in CBT 1 and 35 of the one hundred and twenty questions in CBT 2 are dependent on reasoning, respectively. Therefore, candidates need to read the RRB NTPC preparing 2022 plan for Reasoning given below and raise their level of preparation and confidence in their ability to solve problems.
- After carefully reading a question and taking notes on paper, try to figure out the solution.
- Prepare a strategy for answering questions on your own that works best for you. There are situation-based questions in the reasoning part for which you can create a diagram or a table to represent the solution.
- If you are unsure about a topic, it is best to first learn the basics and go through examples.
- Write down all the English alphabet in order on a piece of paper before answering problems from the Alphabet series.
RRB NTPC Preparation Strategy for General Awareness
It might be difficult for candidates to do well on the General Awareness portion. That is because of its broad syllabus. The following are some helpful RRB NTPC preparation tips for the General Awareness section:
- This section gives a lot of weight to current events. Therefore, it is suggested to read a newspaper every day to be aware of both domestic and foreign matters.
- Read news and events from the exam date back at least the previous six months.
- Complete daily GK quizzes.
- Make notes for static GK so you may review them before the test.
Below are some important RRB NTPC exam preparation tips for 2022 provided by our knowledgeable trainers to aid in your efficient and successful exam preparation.
- Timeline - The secret to your success will be having a well-planned timetable. One of the most crucial pieces of advice for preparing for the Railway Exam is this. Establish a schedule and stick to it religiously. Do not limit yourself to just one chapter or subject. Divide the time and spend a couple of hours each day working on each section. Make a schedule and come up with study plans based on your skills and shortcomings. According to your progress, periodically adjust your study schedule and course of study.
- Multiple times Revision - Studying without sufficient time for revision is equivalent to doing no studying at all. Once you have finished learning a subject, make sure to review it periodically during the following few days. You retain more information the more you revise. Additionally, frequent review strengthens your understanding of the subjects, improving performance and boosting your score. One of the most popular but highly efficient methods for RRB NTPC preparation is revising.
- Time & Pressure Management - All exams have time limits, so you must manage your time and your stress. But because there are so many questions in competitive exams, this section becomes much more challenging. Additionally, because of the time constraints and requirements to complete the paper, you may experience pressure and tension. Therefore, it is crucial to learn how to manage your time effectively and perfect the skill of writing exams under duress. The only way to increase your ability to handle pressure and time constraints and perform effectively on exams is to practice administering exams intentionally and constructively. The strategic study materials offered by Physicswallah, together with a methodical study schedule, will help you master the ability to respond quickly to various questions.
- Continuous Practice - The RRB NTPC preparation method should include practice regularly. You may develop confidence and become an expert at time management by engaging in several practice sessions. You may practice with RRB NTPC previous year papers as well as practice tests. Examining these papers after you have finished answering them can help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, evaluate how well-prepared you are for the NTPC, and address your flaws.
- Confidence - The ability to do well on exam day depends on confidence. You can use any number of preparation techniques, but they will all be in vain if you do not feel confident on the day of the exam. As a result, have faith in your talents and write the exam with assurance. The easiest method to build confidence is to practice sample exams and become familiar with the RRB NTPC exam pattern beforehand.
The RRB NTPC exam's typing test is a qualifying test. Candidates who have passed Stages 1 and 2 of the examinations must take the Typing Skill Test (TST). Candidates for the TST must be able to type 25 WPM or 30 WPM in Hindi on a personal computer without the use of any editing or spell-checking software. Regular typing practice is one of the greatest RRB NTPC Preparation Tips for Typing Tests. Therefore, applicants must practice typing for at least 30 minutes each day.
The following list includes some general tips for RRB NTPC preparation:
- Know the theory behind each idea.
- Practice enough questions on each subject.
- Build a regular reading habit.
- Keep formulae, methods for solving problems, etc. ready. Constantly practice and revise them.
- Answer questions within the allotted time. It is important to manage your time.
- Focus on maintaining a balance between speed and precision as you become ready.
- Regularly review all your material, even the subjects in which you feel most confident.
- Take RRB NTPC practice exams or any other practice exams (for any government job), as the syllabus is mostly the same.
- Examine how you performed on the test, and note your shortcomings and errors. Improve them.
The modern digital world puts everything at our fingertips. Start your RRB NTPC preparation for 2022 by accessing the most recent RRB NTPC sample papers, and all the answered Railway NTPC previous year question papers on numerous websites and Apps.
Q1. Where can I prepare for RRB NTPC?
Ans. For the preparation of the General Awareness portion of the exam, candidates preparing for the RRB NTPC might refer to Lucent's General Knowledge, Arihant General Knowledge, Manorama Year Book, and General Knowledge by Disha.
Q2. Is Lucent GK enough for RRB NTPC?
Ans. One of the NTPC 2022 exam's topic areas with the highest passing rates is general awareness. The finest RRB NTPC books for this part include Arihant General Knowledge, Lucent G.K. by Dr Binay Karna and Manwendra Mukul, etc.
Q3. Is the RRB NTPC exam tough?
Ans. The exam's GA questions were challenging. The math portion was challenging. In comparison to the CBT 1 exam, the RRB NTPC cutoff for stage 2 is expected to be lower." Added Nitesh Kumar Nayar: "The RRB NTPC Stage 2 paper was challenging to me, and the math problems required some calculus.
- Blueprint To Clear Railway Exam
- 5 Tips to Increase GS marks in the RRB NTPC Stage 2
- How to Prepare Current Affairs for RRB Group D Exam
- Tips to Crack Railway Exam
- Roadmap to Success in RRB NTPC Exam
- RRB SSE Exam 2023: Answer Key, Admit Card and Application Form
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2023: Age, Qualification, Salary
- How to fill RRB NTPC Post Preference
- Best Books for RRB Group D Exam
- How to Prepare for the RRB NTPC Exam