NCERT Solutions class 7 Maths Chapter-3 Exercise 3.4
NCERT Solutions Class-7 Maths chapter 3 data handling Exercise-3.4 is prepared by academic team of Physics Wallah all the questions of NCERT text book are solved step by step with proper and detail solutions explaining each and every questions. For More and additional questions of CBSE class 7 maths you can go to class 7 maths sections. NCERT class 7 Maths Solutions is the best way to enhanced your mathematics skill. And Physics Wallah practice worksheet & question bank will help you a lot.
NCERT Solutions class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Data handling
Data handling Exercise-3.4
Solutions of Chapter Data handling Exercise-3.4
Tell whether the following is certain to happen, impossible, can happen but not certain.
(i) You are older today than yesterday.
(ii) A tossed coin will land heads up.
(iii) A die when tossed shall land up with 8 on top.
(iv) The next traffic light seen will be green.
(v) Tomorrow will be a cloudy day.
(ii) Can happen but not certain
iii. Impossible as there are only six faces on a dice marked as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 on it.
(iv) Can happen but not certain
(v) Can happen but not certain
There are 6 marbles in a box with numbers from 1 to 6 marked on each of them.
(i) What is the probability of drawing a marble with number 2?
(ii) What is the probability of drawing a marble with number 5?
A coin is flipped to decide which team starts the game. What is the probability that your team will start?
A coin has two faces − Head and Tail. One team can opt either Head or Tail.
A box contains pairs of socks of two colours (black and white). I have picked out a white sock. I pick out one more with my eyes closed. What is the probability that it will make a pair?
It can be observed that while closing the eyes, one can draw either a black sock or a white sock. Therefore, there are two possible cases.
NCERT CLASS 7 MATHEMATICS SOLUTIONS
- Fractions & Decimals Exercise-2.7
- Visualising Solid Shapes Exercise 15.4
- Line & Angles Exercise-5.1
- Linear equation Exercise-4.4
- Linear equation Exercise-4.3
- Linear equation Exercise-4.2
- Linear equation Exercise-4.1
- Data Handling Exercise-3.4
- Data Handling Exercise-3.3
- Data Handling Exercise-3.2
- Data Handling Exercise-3.1
- Integers Exercise-1.1
- Fractions & Decimals Exercise-2.6
- Fractions & Decimals Exercise-2.5
- Fractions & Decimals Exercise-2.4
- Fractions & Decimals Exercise-2.3
- Fractions & Decimals Exercise-2.2
- Fractions & Decimals Exercise-2.1
- Integers Exercise-1.4
- Integers Exercise-1.3