AIIMS Result 2023, How to Check @www.aiimsexams.ac. in
Jul 18, 2023, 16:45 IST
AIIMS Result: One of India's top medical schools is AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences). Nine medical facilities spread across several Indian cities are included under its fold. It is an independent organisation created under the Parliamentary Act of 1956. For admission to the MBBS programme offered by all 9 AIIMS, the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, used to conduct the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam until 2023. For admission to the 807 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS, the exam was administered via CBT (computer-based test) in several Indian cities.
However, beginning in 2023, NEET will conduct AIIMS MBBS admissions. This is done to establish uniform medical education standards across the nation and spare the students from taking several tests. On December 31, 2022, AIIMS, New Delhi, also published a notice in this regard.
Also Check: AIIMS Registration
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has confirmed that the AIIMS Result 2023 will be notified on the official website. To give admission into MBBS programmes at the several AIIMS affiliated institutes in New Delhi, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Patna, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Guntur, Bhubaneswar, and Raipur, the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences previously held the AIIMS MBBS test.
Admission is now determined by the candidate's NEET score for the AIIMS MBBS programme. Every year, the National Testing Agency administers the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET), a national admission examination (NTA). Candidates can see the AIIMS Result online.
The official NEET/NTA website will handle the publication of the AIIMS Result 2023. The NEET exam results are necessary for AIIMS admission.
The authorities will create a rank list for the AIIMS MBBS programme on the basis of candidates' overall scores.
Candidates must carefully review the information on the AIIMS Result 2023.
Also Check: AIIMS Syllabus
AIIMS Result Highlights
|AIIMS MBBS 2023 Result releasing authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|AIIMS MBBS 2023 Result date||To be notified|
|AIIMS MBBS 2023 Result mode||Online|
|AIIMS MBBS Result official website||Official Website|
Also Check: AIIMS Eligibility
How to check the AIIMS result 2023?
Each applicant may get the AIIMS result once they are properly uploaded on the institute's website. The step-by-step instructions for downloading the AIIMS 2023 result are here for the candidate's convenience.
- Visit aim exams.ac.in's official website.
- Choose the "Academics" tab.
- Click on the name of the appropriate course in the branch area.
- Choose the "Continue" tab.
- There is a listing of the AIIMS nursing results in the significant announcement section.
- The outcome is available on the screen after clicking the list.
Also Check: AIIMS Exam Pattern
AIIMS Result 2023- Rank List
Candidate admission status is made clear by the rank lists. Students can use it to find participating universities that accept applicants with ranks and marks. A candidate needs to earn at least 50% of the possible points to pass the AIIMS Exam. The authorities will compile a merit list based on candidates' final exam scores. According to their performance in the exam, applicants whose names appear on the AIIMS MBBS Rank List are shortlisted for admission. The AIIMS MBBS rank list from the NTA is not been publicly revealed yet. Candidates must regularly check the official website for new information.
The aspirants might read the AIIMS MBBS rank list from previous years to gain a general impression. The applicants can check their roll number listed on the merit list found on the official website.
Also Check: NEET 2024 Exam Date
AIIMS Result 2023- Percentile Calculation
A candidate needs to earn at least 50% of the possible points to pass the AIIMS exam. There are two ways for candidates to determine their AIIMS MBBS Percentile. The following are the procedures used to calculate the AIIMS MBBS percentile:
Percentile Calculation based on marks:
The score Percentile is calculated as (Your NEET Score/NEET Topper's Score) * 100.
Percentile Calculation based on ranks:
([Number of Qualified Candidates - Candidate's Individual NEET Rank]/Total Number of Appearing Candidates)*100 = Rank Percentile
Also Check: AIIMS Admit Card
AIIMS Result: Tie-Breaking Rule for AIIMS MBBS 2023 Result
- If two or more candidates receive the same score, the authorities have established the following tie-breaking procedure:
- The candidates with the highest marks/percentile scores in Biology (Botany and Zoology), then the candidates with the highest marks/percentile scores in Chemistry, then the candidates with the highest marks/percentile scores in Physics in the test, followed by candidates with fewer incorrect answers than correct answers in all of the subjects in the test, and finally the candidates with the lowest scores/percentile scores in any one of the subjects in the test.
- The applicant with the lowest ratio of attempted incorrect answers to attempted correct answers in Biology (Botany and Zoology) was the winner, followed by the applicant with the lowest ratio of attempted incorrect answers to attempted correct answers in Chemistry, the applicant with a lower ratio of attempted incorrect answers and correct responses in Physics, the applicant who is older, and lastly the applicant with the highest application number.
- The AIIMS result is eagerly awaited by thousands of candidates who appear for the entrance exam every year. The AIIMS result is available on the official website of AIIMS, and candidates can check their results by logging in with their registration number and password.
Also Check: NEET admit card
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Cut off - Qualifying Marks
|Category||NEET 2022 Cut-off Percentile||NEET 2022 Cut-off Marks|
|General/ EWS- PwD||45||116-105|
Here are Some Key Points About The AIIMS result:
- Declaration of Result - The AIIMS result is usually declared in June or July, and candidates get notification about the same through the official website and other means of communication.
- Format of Result - The AIIMS result is usually available in the form of a scorecard. The scorecard contains the candidate's name, roll number, overall score, and percentile rank.
- Qualifying Criteria - To qualify for admission to the MBBS program at AIIMS, candidates must score a minimum percentile rank in the entrance exam. The qualifying percentile rank varies for different categories of candidates.
- Cut-off - The AIIMS cut off score is the minimum score that a candidate must obtain to qualify for the entrance exam. The cut-off score varies every year depending on various factors such as the number of candidates appearing for the exam, the difficulty level of the paper, and the overall performance of the candidates.
- Counselling - After the declaration of the AIIMS result, candidates who have qualified for the entrance exam, go for counselling. During the counselling process, candidates can choose their preferred AIIMS campus where they want to pursue their MBBS program.
In conclusion, the AIIMS exam is highly competitive, and candidates eagerly await the announcement of the AIIMS result. The AIIMS result is usually declared in the form of a scorecard, and candidates who have qualified for the exam are called for counselling. We hope this article has provided you with all the information you need to know about the AIIMS result.
AIIMS Result FAQs
Q1. How can I check my AIIMS result?
Ans. The AIIMS result is made public online by the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences. As a result, the AIIMS result link is available on the website's official domain, aim exams.ac.in.
Q2. Which AIIMS has the lowest cutoff?
Ans. The lowest cutoff among all AIIMS is at the All-India Institute of Medical Science, Raipur in India. The AIIMS Delhi campus is first among all AIIMS colleges in the NIRF Ranking 2022
Q3. Is 1 lakh a good rank in NEET?
Ans. In a word, yes! With your rank of 100,000, you even have a decent chance of getting into a reputable college because many colleges in India grant admission based on the same ranking.