- Complete Class 11th (JEE Mains and Advanced) Syllabus for Session 2022-23.
- Bridge Course (Basic Class 11th Topics) will be provided in this batch.
- We will cover Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Live Lectures will be provided from 1st June.
- In case you missed the live class you can see it's recording any number of times.
- Lecture Planner & Test Planner has been uploaded in the Batch's Notice Section.
- Dedicated faculties for solving doubts through best-in-class Doubt Engine.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) & its Video Solution of each Lecture will be uploaded after Lectures.
- The batch will be accessible till JEE ADVANCED ENTRANCE EXAM 2024.
- Syllabus Completion by Jan 2023.
Note: There is No REFUND Policy. You can change batch between Arjuna JEE or Arjuna NEET within 15 days of your purchase.
This Batch Includes
Batch Demo Videos
. Who should join this batch?
If you are a class 11th student, aiming for 95% + BOARD Examination or selection in JEE Main & Advance.
. When the Course will be completed?
The course will be completed by January 2023.
. Mentioned price is Yearly fee or Monthly fee?
The mentioned course fee is a yearly fee. It's a one-time payment.
. What to do if we miss the scheduled class?
You can watch the all previous lecture on the app/web version.
Go to the app> select your batch> click on Previous Videos/Classroom content you can see all the topics there> click on your topic you can watch the lectures there.
. Classes will be live or recorded?
Complete LIVE CLASSES of each subject (Arjuna's can see recorded lecture if He/She misses the Live Class)