- Complete Class 11th (JEE Mains and Advanced) Syllabus for Session 2022-23.
- Classes will be in the Recorded form and starts from 1 November. This is an Evening Batch.
- We will cover Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The lecture Planner & Test Planner has been uploaded in the Batch's Notice Section.
- Dedicated faculties for solving doubts through best-in-class Doubt Engine.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) will be provided in Quiz format with a video solution.
- Syllabus Completion by Jan 2023. The batch will be accessible till JEE ADVANCED ENTRANCE EXAM 2024.
- Only First 2 chapters module PDFs will be provided to students for each subject.
- NOTE: There is No REFUND Policy.
- NOTE : PW Wallet points are capped for new batches. PW Wallet points can be availed for purchasing batches only.
This Batch Includes
. Classes will be live or recorded?
Classes will be recorded of each subject (Arjuna's can see recorded lecture any number of times from ALL CLASSES Section).
. Till when Can I have the access of the batch?
ARJUNA JEE Fastrack Batch will be accessible to the students until JEE MAINS AND ADVANCED 2024.
. Course fee is monthly or yearly?
The mentioned course fee is a yearly fee. It's one-time payment.
. When the Course will be completed?
The course will be completed by the end of Jan 2023.
. How to make payment?
You can check the payment procedure video on the Homepage of the PW app.