. ASL speech on sports and sportsmanship
- Respected Principal Sir, teachers, and all my dear friends,
- Today, I am going to present my views on sports and sportsmanship.
- As for sports, we are all aware of what it is and how important it is to indulge ourselves in any kind of sport.
- Sports are a kind of physical activity and when it is played between teams, it becomes a competition.
- Sportsmen are the people who play sports.
- In sports, it is not important that we all are going to win in the end, but accepting the embracing your failures as our winnings is true sportsmanship.
- Sports and sportsmanship go together, for one, the other is necessary.
The required speech on sports and sportsmanship is written above.