. Define Gross Domestic Product
Ans: The value of final goods and services produced in each sector during a particular year provides the total production of the sector of the year. The sum of production in the three sectors gives what is called the Gross domestic product of a country.
- (Write your name here) ________________________ s definition of good democracy (not more than 50 words)
- In the context of assessing democracy which among the following is odd one out? Democracies need to ensure
- In the context of democracies, which of the following ideas is correct – democracies have successfully eliminated
- Following allegation of killing of three civilians in Gandwara in a fake encounter by Jammu and Kashmir police, an enquiry has been ordered
- Following a High Court directive, a temple in Orissa that had separate entry doors for Dalits and non-Dalits allowed entry for all from the same door
- In a democracy, all citizens have one vote, which means that there is an absence of any domination and conflict.Give reason