. Difference between National And Regional Party
Difference between National And Regional Party: -
- It can be altered and reproduced in other states.
- It has a one-of-a-kind symbol that can not be duplicated.
- Only a certain region
- Only the entire country
- It should have enough strength in at least one or two states.
- It should be able to withstand at least four states.
- The goal is to increase regional interest.
- To find solutions to national and worldwide problems.
- The term "regional party" refers to a political party that is based in a certain region and has specific goals.
- In terms of influence, a national party refers to a political party that spans the entire country.
- (Write your name here) ________________________ s definition of good democracy (not more than 50 words)
- In the context of assessing democracy which among the following is odd one out? Democracies need to ensure
- In the context of democracies, which of the following ideas is correct – democracies have successfully eliminated
- Following allegation of killing of three civilians in Gandwara in a fake encounter by Jammu and Kashmir police, an enquiry has been ordered
- Following a High Court directive, a temple in Orissa that had separate entry doors for Dalits and non-Dalits allowed entry for all from the same door
- In a democracy, all citizens have one vote, which means that there is an absence of any domination and conflict.Give reason