. Differentiate between the Western and the Eastern Ghats
1. The western ghats are continued chains of peaks and can be betrayed through passes only.
2. Its height ranges from900-1600 measures.
3. maximum of the Peninsular waterways appear from western ghats.
4. The soil is largely rich.
5. The onset of thunderstorm is felt by the western ghats.
1. The Eastern ghats aren't continued and are cut by waterways falling into the Bay of Bengal.
2. It's height is lower than the western ghats, ranges from 600 to 900 meter
3. No major waterway originates from Eastern ghats.
4. The soil isn't so rich today.
5. The retreating of the thunderstorm is felt then in October and November.