. Enumerate and describe any five reasons
for introducing sex education to school going children
- Sex education is high quality teaching and learning about a broad variety of topics related to sex and sexuality.
- Sex education aims to develop and strengthen the ability of children and young people to make conscious, satisfying, healthy and respectful choices regarding relationships, sexuality and emotional and physical health.
|Sexually transmitted diseases:||
|Prevention of unwanted pregnancies:||
|Addressing Curiosity of Adolescents:||Sex-education can address the curiosity of adolescents.|
|Awareness about the body:||
- Hence, the correct answer : Five reasons of sex education are
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Prevention of unwanted pregnancies
- Child abuse
- Addressing Curiosity of Adolescents
- Awareness about the body.