. Explain how you can take care of your eyes
To take care of your eyes
- Wash your eyes at least 4 times a day with clean water.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Consult an eye specialist, if you have any problem in your eyes.
- Maintain a proper distance while reading the books (i.e 25 cm).
- Never look towards the sun or powerful light source.
- Have a proper diet containing food items which are rich in vitamin A.
- Avoid overexposure or underexposure of light to the eyes.
- Have a regular check up and use spectacles if advised by the specialist.