- Question Answer
- In the following statements. the underlined words are jumbled up. Write them in their correct form
. In the following statements. the underlined words are jumbled up. Write them in their correct form
(1) Air contains 78% ginroten and 21% goncxy.
(2) Vehicle produce high level of pollutants like carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide, nobrac moondexi and mosek.
(3) Carbon dioxide, thaneme, nitrous oxide and water vapour are known as heengrouse sesga.
(4) Gangotri glacier in Himalaya has started melting because of lablog ringwam.
(5) whenever harmful substances such as wagese, toxic chemicals, silt, etc. get mixed with water, the water becomes potdulle.
Ans. (a) nitrogen, oxygen
(b) carbon monoxide, smoke
(c) Methane, greenhouse gases
(d) global warming
(e) sewage, polluted