. List the properties of electromagnetic waves
- Electric fields and magnetic fields oscillate at right angles to one other to propagate electromagnetic waves.
- These waves travel at a speed of 3 x 108ms-1 in the absence of air.
- Electric or magnetic fields have no effect on them.
- Interference or diffraction can be seen.
- They are known as transverse waves.
- There is no need for a propagation medium.
- is the relationship between wavelength and frequency.
Hence, the above are the properties of electromagnetic waves.