- Question Answer
- Mr. Dhiman took a loan of Rs.20 Lakhs Mr. Dhlman took a loan of Rs. 20 Lakhs from bank to purchase a house.
. Mr. Dhiman took a loan of Rs.20 Lakhs Mr. Dhlman took a loan of Rs. 20 Lakhs from bank to purchase a house.
The annual rate of Interest on the loan is 12% per annum and the loan is to be repaid in 10 years in instalments. The bank retains the papers of the new house as collateral, which will be returned to Mr.Dhiman only when he repays the entire loan amount with interest. Analyse the loan information given above and choose the right option for the same.
1. Mode of Repayment
2. Interest on Loan
3. Terms of Credit
Sol: Terms of Credit are required to satisfy credit arrangements. It comprises of- Interest rate, collateral, documentation requirement and the mode of repayment, together is called the terms of credit.
- (Write your name here) ________________________ s definition of good democracy (not more than 50 words)
- In the context of assessing democracy which among the following is odd one out? Democracies need to ensure
- In the context of democracies, which of the following ideas is correct – democracies have successfully eliminated
- Following allegation of killing of three civilians in Gandwara in a fake encounter by Jammu and Kashmir police, an enquiry has been ordered
- Following a High Court directive, a temple in Orissa that had separate entry doors for Dalits and non-Dalits allowed entry for all from the same door
- In a democracy, all citizens have one vote, which means that there is an absence of any domination and conflict.Give reason