- Question Answer
- State two reasons why historians refute the claim that the British introduced the rule of law in India
. State two reasons why historians refute the claim that the British introduced the rule of law in India
Answer: Two reasons why historians refute to claim that the British introduced the rule of law in India are:
The colonial law was arbitrary
The Indian Nationalists played a prominent role in the development of the legal sphere in British India
- Boojho and Paheli performed experiments taking similar bulbs and cells but two different solutions A and B as shown in Fig.14.1
- What are the sources of environmental pollution in your area? Discuss with respect to (a) air; (b) water and (c) soil.
- How can laws ensure that markets work in a manner that is fair? Give two examples to support your answer.
- What do we mean when we speak of law enforcement? Who is responsible for enforcement? Why is enforcement so important
- Talk to two workers (For example, construction workers, farm workers, factory workers, workers at any shop)
- Data on some of the public facilities are collected as part of the Census. Discuss with your teacher when and how the Census is conducted.
- Do you think the distribution of public facilities in our country is adequate and fair? Give an example of your own to explain.
- Why are most of the private hospitals and private schools located in major cities and not in towns or rural areas