. Studies on political and social inequalities in democracy show that
a. democracy and development go together.
b. inequalities exist in democracies.
c. inequalities do not exist under a dictatorship.
d. dictatorship is better than democracy.
Answer: b. inequalities exist in democracies.
- (Write your name here) ________________________ s definition of good democracy (not more than 50 words)
- In the context of assessing democracy which among the following is odd one out? Democracies need to ensure
- In the context of democracies, which of the following ideas is correct – democracies have successfully eliminated
- Following allegation of killing of three civilians in Gandwara in a fake encounter by Jammu and Kashmir police, an enquiry has been ordered
- Following a High Court directive, a temple in Orissa that had separate entry doors for Dalits and non-Dalits allowed entry for all from the same door
- In a democracy, all citizens have one vote, which means that there is an absence of any domination and conflict.Give reason
- Give arguments to support or oppose the following assertions: Democracy can’t reduce inequality of incomes between different citizens
- Give arguments to support the following assertions: Industrialised countries can afford democracy but the poor need dictatorship to become rich
- Match List-I (organisations and struggles) with List-II and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists