. The one rupee note and coins are issued by
A: RBI (Central Bank)
B: Commercial Bank
C: Ministry of Finance
D: Central Government
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has the sole right to issue currency notes and coins in India.
- The currency notes bear the signature of the governor of the RBI.
- Interestingly, the one rupees note and coins are not issued by the RBI.
- They are issued by the Ministry of Finance, and they bear the signature of the Finance secretary.
- Hence, the correct answer is option C, as the one rupee note and coins are issued by the Ministry of Finance.