. The splitting of woolen web into fine thin strands for spinning is called

(a)       Roving            (b) Sericulture

(c)       Reeling           (d) Moulting

Best Answer

(a)       For the production of woolen yarn, the web is split into fine thin strands, by a process called roving. It is then spun into woolen yarn. Woolen fabric such as tweed is woven from woolen yarn.

Talk to Our counsellor