. The term of Lok Sabha is
A: Five years unless it is dissolved
B: Four years from the date of its first session
C: Five years from the date of the oath taken by the members
D: It is a permanent body of cyclic filing of MPs
- The Lok Sabha's typical begins on the day following the general elections and ends five years afterwards.
- During a National Emergency, the Lok Sabha's tenure can be extended by a bill of Parliament for one year at a time for an unlimited number of times.
Hence, the correct option is (a) i.e. Five years unless it is dissolved
- (Write your name here) ________________________ s definition of good democracy (not more than 50 words)
- In the context of assessing democracy which among the following is odd one out? Democracies need to ensure
- In the context of democracies, which of the following ideas is correct – democracies have successfully eliminated
- Following allegation of killing of three civilians in Gandwara in a fake encounter by Jammu and Kashmir police, an enquiry has been ordered
- Following a High Court directive, a temple in Orissa that had separate entry doors for Dalits and non-Dalits allowed entry for all from the same door
- In a democracy, all citizens have one vote, which means that there is an absence of any domination and conflict.Give reason