. What are natural and man made materials
- Natural materials refers to the materials that exist in nature.
- Natural materials are acquired from nature.
- Natural materials originate from plants, animals and earth (ground).
- Examples of natural material are wood, sunlight, air, herbs, natural fibres, metals and minerals.
- Man-made materials are materials that are manufactured by human beings.
- Man-made materials are produced by the accomplishment of human beings using chemicals in the laboratories or industrial plants.
- Examples of man-made materials are table, chair, medicines, plastics, soap, textile, utensils, tiles, synthetic fiber, and steel.
Natural materials are present in nature. Man-made materials are produced by human efforts.