. What do you mean by Sustainable Development
A: Using available resources to the fullest.
B: Using available resources judiciously without compromising the need of the present and future generations.
C: Saving resources for future generation.
D: Saving resources for present generation.
- Sustainable Development will allow all future generations to have a potential average quality of life that is at least as high as that enjoyed by the current generation.
- Sustainable Development that meets the needs of the present generation without compromising the ability of the future generation to meet their own needs.
- Option A is incorrect. The entire use menaces exploitation of resources.
- Option C is incorrect. Here is mentioning the future generation only.
- Option D is incorrect. Here is mentioning the present generation only.
Hence, the correct option is B i.e., Using available resources judiciously without compromising the needs of the present and future generations.