- Question Answer
- What is the problem with the periodisation of Indian history that James Mill offers
. What is the problem with the periodisation of Indian history that James Mill offers
Answer: The problem with the periodisation of Indian History that James Mill offers is the superiority of British shown over Hindu and Muslim. James Mill has put Indian History into three periods – Hindu, Muslim and British, claiming that it was necessary to introduce European manners, arts, institutions and laws in India.
- Boojho and Paheli performed experiments taking similar bulbs and cells but two different solutions A and B as shown in Fig.14.1
- What are the sources of environmental pollution in your area? Discuss with respect to (a) air; (b) water and (c) soil.
- How can laws ensure that markets work in a manner that is fair? Give two examples to support your answer.
- What do we mean when we speak of law enforcement? Who is responsible for enforcement? Why is enforcement so important
- Talk to two workers (For example, construction workers, farm workers, factory workers, workers at any shop)
- Data on some of the public facilities are collected as part of the Census. Discuss with your teacher when and how the Census is conducted.
- Do you think the distribution of public facilities in our country is adequate and fair? Give an example of your own to explain.
- Why are most of the private hospitals and private schools located in major cities and not in towns or rural areas