. Which among the following statements about India's Constitution is wrong? It
A. prohibits discrimination on grounds of religion.
B. gives official status to one religion.
C. provides to all individuals freedom to profess any religion.
D. ensures equality of citizens within religious communities.
Correct Option is: (B)
gives official status to one religion.
- (Write your name here) ________________________ s definition of good democracy (not more than 50 words)
- In the context of assessing democracy which among the following is odd one out? Democracies need to ensure
- In the context of democracies, which of the following ideas is correct – democracies have successfully eliminated
- Following allegation of killing of three civilians in Gandwara in a fake encounter by Jammu and Kashmir police, an enquiry has been ordered
- Following a High Court directive, a temple in Orissa that had separate entry doors for Dalits and non-Dalits allowed entry for all from the same door
- In a democracy, all citizens have one vote, which means that there is an absence of any domination and conflict.Give reason