. Which of the following articles of the Indian constitution talks
about abolishing untouchability?
A: Article 21
B: Article 19
C: Article 18
D: Article 17
- Untouchability is the darkness of individual discrimination against certain classes of persons. Dalits are sometimes called Untouchables.
- Article 17 of the Indian constitution talks about abolishing of untouchability and guaranteeing individual dignity.
Hence the correct answer is option D. Article 17.
- (Write your name here) ________________________ s definition of good democracy (not more than 50 words)
- In the context of assessing democracy which among the following is odd one out? Democracies need to ensure
- In the context of democracies, which of the following ideas is correct – democracies have successfully eliminated
- Following allegation of killing of three civilians in Gandwara in a fake encounter by Jammu and Kashmir police, an enquiry has been ordered
- Following a High Court directive, a temple in Orissa that had separate entry doors for Dalits and non-Dalits allowed entry for all from the same door
- In a democracy, all citizens have one vote, which means that there is an absence of any domination and conflict.Give reason