. Which of the following is not a type of pollution
A: Air pollution.
B: Water pollution.
C: Space pollution.
D: Noise pollution.
- "Pollution is defined as the introduction of chemicals (or energy) into the environment that create negative alterations in living things."
- The various types of pollution are air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, noise pollution.
- Other forms of pollution exist, such as light pollution, thermal pollution, and radioactive pollution, in addition to these four.
- The latter is far less common than the others, yet it is the most lethal.
- And from all of the following pollutions, Space pollution is not a pollution.
The correct option is C i.e Space pollution.