. While returning from the school, Boojho ate chaat from a street hawker


When he reached home, he felt ill and complained of stomach ache and fell ill. What could be the reason?

Best Answer

Answer: The probable reason is that the chaat was contaminated by pathogenic microbes due to unhygienic conditions near the shop or the utensil used for serving could have contaminated.

The reason may be the contamination of food by pathogenic microbes. Contamination may be due to the unhygienic conditions near the shop or the utensil used to serve the chaat.

Talk to Our counsellor