. Who is called the first citizen of India
A: The Prime Minister
B: The President
C: The Speaker of Lok Sabha
D: The Chief Justice of India
- Because he or she represents our country, the President is considered as the first citizen of India.
- He is the nation's constitutional leader.
- On his behalf, all executive decisions are made.
- The average Indian citizen is ranked 27th in the world.
Hence, the correct option is (b) i.e. The President
- (Write your name here) ________________________ s definition of good democracy (not more than 50 words)
- In the context of assessing democracy which among the following is odd one out? Democracies need to ensure
- In the context of democracies, which of the following ideas is correct – democracies have successfully eliminated
- Following allegation of killing of three civilians in Gandwara in a fake encounter by Jammu and Kashmir police, an enquiry has been ordered
- Following a High Court directive, a temple in Orissa that had separate entry doors for Dalits and non-Dalits allowed entry for all from the same door
- In a democracy, all citizens have one vote, which means that there is an absence of any domination and conflict.Give reason