. Who is the executive head of the government
B: Prime Minister
C: Vice President
D: Chief Justice
- Doctor B R Ambedkar enumerated the post of Prime Minister of India as a functionary comparable to the President of the United States of America while formulating the Indian Constitution.
- As a result, in India, the President is the titular head of state, while the Prime Minister is the government's executive head.
Hence, the correct option is (b) i.e. Prime Minister
- (Write your name here) ________________________ s definition of good democracy (not more than 50 words)
- In the context of assessing democracy which among the following is odd one out? Democracies need to ensure
- In the context of democracies, which of the following ideas is correct – democracies have successfully eliminated
- Following allegation of killing of three civilians in Gandwara in a fake encounter by Jammu and Kashmir police, an enquiry has been ordered
- Following a High Court directive, a temple in Orissa that had separate entry doors for Dalits and non-Dalits allowed entry for all from the same door
- In a democracy, all citizens have one vote, which means that there is an absence of any domination and conflict.Give reason