. Who is the highest Law Officer in India
A: Attorney General
B: Advocate General
C: Solicitor Generator
D: Secretary General Law Department
- The Attorney General is India's highest law enforcement official.
- The Attorney General of India is described in Articles 76 and 78 of the Indian Constitution.
- He can be counted on to assist with legal government matters.
- He also fulfils other legal tasks that the President has assigned to him.
- The Attorney General has the privilege to show up in front of a crowd in all Indian courts,
as well as the right to observe Parliamentary proceedings but not to vote.
Hence, the correct answer is option A, i.e., Attorney General.