. Write a paragraph using the following outline in about
100 words: Keeping surroundings clean - learn this habit at a young age - good for
society - don't litter the streets - roadside - with garbage, rubbish - advise friends - neighbours - clean society - clean habits - good health
- Keeping surroundings clean is a habit that should be acquired by everyone in society.
- We all should learn this habit at a young age as it will contribute to doing good for society and for ourselves too.
- Everyone should be aware of things like ‘don’t litter the streets,’ ‘don’t throw things at the roadside,’ and ‘polythenes with garbage should be recycled.’
- Instead of all the rubbish we talk about, we should advise friends and neighbors about cleanliness and follow it too.
- We must have a clean society which will come from clean habits and it will add to good health.
Final Answer: The paragraph following the outlines is written above.