CBSE Worksheet for chapter-7 Control and Coordination class 10
Worksheet For class 10
This page is prepared by the Academic team of Physics Wallah which consists of CBSE Board Worksheet for Class 10 Biology. Students of Class 10 Biology can get a free Worksheet for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the newest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools.
Standard 10 students can practice questions and answers which are given here for Biology in Grade 10 that will help them to improve their knowledge of all important chapters and their topics. Students can also download free pdf of Class 10 Botany Notes prepared by teachers and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more scores in school exams and tests.
For those who are preparing for NEET Exam can check the Biology MCQ for NEET.
Q1. The use of iodized salt is recommended to prevent:
Q2. Name The hormones released from pancreas.
Q3. The dramatic changes in body features associated with puberty are mainly because of the secretion of:
- Estrogen from testes and testosterone from ovary
- Estrogen from adrenal gland and testosterone from pituitary gland
- Testosterone form testes and estrogen from ovary
- Testosterone from thyroid gland and estrogen from pituitary gland
Q4. Which of the following is a mis-matched pair?
- Adrenaline: pituitary gland
- Estrogen : ovary
- Pancreas: insulin
- Progesterone: ovary
Q5. Write down the source, site and functions of the following:
Subjective Type Questions
Q6. If sugar is detected in the urine of a person, he is suffering from?
Q7. How does chemical coordination take place in animals ?
Q8. Which gland secretes the growth hormone?
Q9. How does our body respond when adrenaline is secreted into the blood ?
Q10. Compare and contrast nervous and hormonal mechanisms for control and coordination in animals.
Q11. Name two tissues that provide control and co-ordination in multicellular animal.
Q12. Which endocrine gland secrete growth horomone ?
Q13. Name various endocrine glands in humans.
Q14. Write a short note on pituitary gland (Hypophysis).
Q15. What is hypothyroidism ? What are the conditions occur due to this.
- Class 10 Physics Notes
- Class 10 Chemistry Notes
- Class 10 Biology Notes
- Class 10 Maths Notes
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Physics
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Chemistry
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Biology
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Maths
- Previous year Board Papers
- Sample Papers Maths Class 10
- Sample Papers Science Class 10
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-10