CBSE Worksheet for chapter-9 Light class 10
Worksheet For class 10
This page is prepared by the Academic team of Physics Wallah which consists of CBSE Board Worksheet for Class 10 Physics. Students of Class 10 Physics can get a free Worksheet for Class 10 Physics in PDF format prepared as per the newest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools.
Standard 10 students can practice questions and answers which are given here for Physics in Grade 10 that will help them to improve their knowledge of all important chapters and their topics. Students can also download free pdf of Class 10 Physics Notes prepared by teachers and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more scores in school exams and tests.
If any students need to take the online test to check their concepts or undertstanding then they can visit Physics Quiz for Class 10.
- Human Eye – Structure and Working,
- Power of accommodation, Persistence of Vision, Colour perception of Animals
- Defects of vision and their correction
- Dispersion, Spectrum, Scattering of light – Tyndall Effect, Rainbow
Section 1 - Objective
Q1. The focal length of eye lens is controlled by :
- Ciliary muscles
- Optic nerve
Q2. A white light falls on a glass prism, the least deviated color is :
Q3. Blue color of sky is due to :
- Dispersion of light
- Scattering of light
- Refraction of light
- Reflection of light
Q4. Rainbow is formed due to :
- Reflection and dispersion of light through the water droplets
- Total internal reflection, refraction and dispersion of light through the water droplets
- Only dispersion of light
- Only refraction of light
Q5. Power of accommodation (max. variation in power of eye lens) of a normal eye is about:
Q6. Dispersion of light by a prism is due to change in :
- Frequency of light
- BSpeed of light of different colours
- None of these
Q7. Least distance of distinct vision of a long-sighted man is 40 cm. He wishes to reduce it to 25 cm by using a lens, the focal length of the lens is :
- +200/3 cm
- -200/3 cm
- +200 cm
- -200 cm
Q8. Which of the following colour has the least wavelength?
Q9. Convex lens of suitable focal length can correct –
- Short sightedness
- Long sightedness
Q10. The focal length of human eye lens is –
- 2.5 cm
- 25 cm
- 25 m
Section 2 - Subjective
Q1. What are the causes of near sightedness? What is the remedy for it.
Q2. Explain the structure and working of human eye.
Q3. Give reasons for the following:
- The sky is blue.
- An astronaut on the surface of moon sees space black in colour.
- Dispersion of light
Q5. Explain the formation of rainbow.
Q6. Why does depression of light occur?
Q7. Why does sky cook red during sun set and run rise?
Q8. What is astigmatism ? How was it be corrected?
Q9. What is the effective focal length of a system of 3 chin lenses in contact with focal length 1m, 2m and 3m?
Q10. Why does light bend and not just slow down when is passes into a medium of different optical density?
Solutions for Section 1
|1. (C)||2. (C)||3. (B)||4. (B)||5. (D)||6. (B)||7. (A)||8. (C)||9. (B)||10. (A)|
- Class 10 Physics Notes
- Class 10 Chemistry Notes
- Class 10 Biology Notes
- Class 10 Maths Notes
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Physics
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Chemistry
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Biology
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Maths
- Previous year Board Papers
- Sample Papers Maths Class 10
- Sample Papers Science Class 10
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-10