/* MARKETING SCRIPT */?>
1. In a circle of radius 10 cm, the length of chord whose distance is 6 cm from the centre is:
2. If a chord of length 8 cm is situated at a distance of 3 cm from centre, then the diameter of circle is:
3. In the given circle ABCD, O is the centre and ∠BDC = 42°. Then ∠ACB is equal to:
4.In the given figure, ∠CAB = 80°, ∠ABC = 40°. The sum of ∠DAB + ∠ABD is equal to:
5. In the given figure, if C is the centre of the circle and ∠PQC = 25° and ∠PRC = 15° , then ∠QCR is equal to:
6. In a cyclic quadrilateral if ∠B - ∠D = 60°, then the smaller of the angles B and D is:
7. In the diagram two equal circles of radius 4 cm intersect each other such that each passes through the centre of the other. Find the length of the common chord.
8. The length of a chord of a circle is equal to the radius of the circle. The angle which this chord subtends on the longer segment of the circle is equal to:
9. The length of the tangent drawn from a point 8 cm away from the centre of a circle of radius 6 cm is:
10. In a circle radius of 5 cm, AB and AC are two chords such that AB = AC = 6 cm. find the length of the chord BC.
11. In figure, ∠ABC = 69° , ∠ACB = 31° , ∠BDC is:
12.Two parallel chords AB and CD, of lengths 6 cm and 8 cm respectively, are 1 cm apart. The radius of the circle is :
13.In the adjoining figure, x : y is equal to, where O is centre of circle?
14.The value of x in the given figure is: