ICSE Worksheet for chapter-10 How Do Organisms Reproduce class 10
Worksheet For class 10
This page is prepared by the Academic team of Physics Wallah which consists of ICSE Board Worksheet for Class 10 Biology. Students of Class 10 Biology can get a free Worksheet for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the newest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools.
Standard 10 students can practice questions and answers which are given here for Biology in Grade 10 that will help them to improve their knowledge of all important chapters and their topics. Students can also download free pdf of Class 10 Biology Notes prepared by teachers and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more scores in school exams and tests.
If any students need to take the online test to check their concepts or undertstanding then they can visit Biology Quiz for Class 10.
Objective Type Questions
Q1. The menstrual cycle is controlled by…………………
Q2. Which among the following are not the functions of testes at puberty?
- Formation of germ cells
- Secretion of testosterone
- Development of placenta
- Secretion of estrogen
- 1 and 2
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 4
- 3 and 4
Q3. One of the following occurs in the reproductive system of flowering plants as well as that of humans. This is:
- Vas deferens
Q4. In human males, the testes lie in the scrotum outside the body because it helps in the:
- Process of mating
- Formation of sperms
- Easy transfer of sperms
- All the above
Subjective Type Questions
- Q5. Why does menstruation occur ?
- Q6. What changes are seen in boys at the time of puberty?
- Q7. What is the role of seminal vesicles and prostate gland in human male reproductive system?
- Q8. State the advantages of sexual reproduction over asexual reproduction.
- Q9. Mention two functions each of (i) human testes, and (ii) human ovaries
- Q10. What is done in the contraception method known as (i) vasectomy, and (ii) tubectomy ?
- Q11. Differentiate between Prostate gland and Cowper’s gland
- Q12. Mention three main reasons of the sharp rise in human population in the word.
- Q13. Write the contraceptive methods for birth control.
- Q14. What is sexually transmitted diseases ? Give examples.
- Q15. Explain the menstrual cycle occur in females.
- Class 10 Physics Notes
- Class 10 Chemistry Notes
- Class 10 Biology Notes
- Class 10 Maths Notes
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Physics
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Chemistry
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Biology
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Maths
- Previous year Board Papers
- Sample Papers Maths Class 10
- Sample Papers Science Class 10
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-10