/* MARKETING SCRIPT */?>
Mathematic Worksheet - 12
For otherCBSE Worksheet for class 8 Mathematic check out main page of Physics Wallah.
The pie chart or a pie graph is a method of representing a given numerical data in the form of sectors of a circle.
Central angle of the component =
SECTION – I(OBJECTIVE)
Directions (Q.1 to 5): the circle graph given here shows the spending of a country on various sports during a particular year. Study the graph carefully and answer the questions given below it.
1. What percent of the total spending is spent on tennis?
2. How much percent more is spent on Hockey than that on golf?
3. How much percent less is spent on football than that on Cricket?
(A) 200/9 %
(D) 75 /2 %
4. If total amount spent on sports during the year was Rs 2 crores, then amount spent on cricket and hockey together was :
(B) Rs 80,00,000
(C) Rs 1,20,00,000
(D) Rs 1,60,000
5. If total amount spent on sports during the year be Rs 1,80,00,000 the amount spent on Basketball exceeds that on Tennis by:
(A) Rs 2,50,000
(B) Rs 3,60,000
(C) Rs 3,75,000
(D) Rs 4,10,000
6. Position of point (-6, 0)on graph paper is-
(A) on OY’
(B) on OX’
(C) in the second quadrant
(D) in the fourth quadrant
7. ABCD is a square whose vertices are A(3, 0) and B(0, 5) then the area of square is
(A) 9 sq. unit
(B) 15 sq. unit
(C) 25 sq. unit
(D) 34 sq. unit
1. The number of students admitted in different faculties of a college are:
|No. of students||1000||1200||650||450||300||3600|
Construct the pie chart for the following distribution.
2. Given pie chart represents the expenditure on different items in constructing a flat in a metro city. Find the percentage expenditure on different items reading the pie chart, if the cost of the flat is Rs 5, 40,000. Find the following:
i. The expenditure incurred on steel and cement separately.
ii. Difference of expenditures incurred on timber and bricks.
2) Rs 112500; Rs 6000