ICSE Worksheet for Chapter - 8 Acids, Bases and Salts Class 8
Worksheets For class 8
Find ICSE Worksheet for chapter-8 Acids, Bases and Salts class 8
- BOARD: ICSE
- Chemistry Worksheet - 8
- TOPIC: Acids, Bases and Salts
- For other ICSE Worksheet for class 8 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
- Acids – Definition, occurrence, classification, preparation, properties, uses.
- Bases – (Alkalis) – Definition, occurrence, classification.
- pH and indicators.
- Salts – definition, types, uses, solubility, preparation – a) Soluble salts b) Insoluble salts
Match the following :
- COLUMN A COLUMN B
- A.Tamarind (a) acetic acid
- B. Vinegar (b) lactic acid
- C. Lemon (c) tartaric acid
- D. Sour milk (d) citric acid
Some of the substances are given below –
- Magnesium oxide, carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide, calcium oxide
- Which of the above substances, when dissolved in water, turn blue litmus to red ?
Give chemical formula of the given ordinary names :
- Caustic soda
- Baking soda
- Washing soda
- Ordinary salt
Give one use of the following compounds –
- Caustic soda
- Calcium hydroxide
- Hydrochloric acid
- Carbonic acid
Select the correct answer :
- A base which dissolves in water is called _____________( hydroxide, alkali)
- ____________ (nitric acid, acetic acid) is a strong acid.
- Lime water is _________(Mg(OH)2 solution, Ca(OH)2 solution)
- Nature of aqueous solution of ammonia is_________(acidic, basic, neutral)
- Neutralization reaction is an example of ____________(exothermic reaction, endothermic reaction)
- Define the term acid and explain dissociation of acids.
- Classify acids and bases on the basis of strength and basicity/acidity.
Name the gas involved when dilute hydrochloric acid reacts with:-
- Also give balanced chemical equation.
- What is universal indicator and where is it used ?
- Name important types of salts with example and give one preparation of each soluble and insoluble salt.
- Class 8 Physics Notes
- Class 8 Chemistry Notes
- Class 8 Biology Notes
- Class 8 Maths Notes
- Class 8 SST Notes
- Online Quiz Class 8 Physics
- Online Quiz Class 8 Chemistry
- Online Quiz Class 8 Biology
- Online Quiz Class 8 Maths
- Online test Class 8 SST
- MCQ Questions for class 8 Science
- Important Questions Class 8 Maths
- Sample Paper Class 8 Science
- Sample Papers Class 8 Maths
- NCERT solutions class 8
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-8
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Class 8
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas