ICSE Worksheet for Chapter - 4 Ratio Proportion Class 8
Worksheets For class 8
Find ICSE Worksheet for chapter-4 Ratio Proportion class 8
- BOARD: ICSE
- Mathematic Worksheet - 4
- TOPIC: Ratio Proportion
- For otherICSE Worksheet for class 8 Mathematic check out main page of Physics Wallah.
- Compounded Ratio: The compounded ratio of the ratios (a:b), (c:d) and (e:f) is (ace:bdf).
- Duplicate Ratio: The duplicate ratio of (a:b) is (a2:b2)
- Sub-Duplicate Ratio: The sub-duplicate ratio of (a: b) is (√(a ): √(b ) )
- Triplicate Ratio: The Triplicate ratio of (a:b) is (a3:b3)
- Sub-Triplicate Ratio: The sub-triplicate ratio of (a: b) is (a(1/3) ∶ b(1/3))
- Componendo: If a/b=c/d then, the componendo is (a+b)/b=(c+d)/d.
- Dividendo: If a/b=c/d then, the dividendo is (a-b)/b=(c-d)/d.
- Componendo - Dividendo: If a/b=c/d then, the componendo - dividendo is (a+b)/(a-b)=(c+d)/(c-d).
- the fourth proportional to 4, 9, 12;
- the third proportional to 16 and 36;
- the mean proportional between 0.08 and 0.18
- If x:y=3:4, find (4x+5y):(5x-2y)
- Divide Rs. 1162 among A, B, C in the ratio 35:28:20
- A bag contains 50p, 25p and 10p coins in the ratio 5:9:4, amounting to Rs.206. Find the no. of coins of each type.
If 1/5:1/x=1/x:1/125 , then the value of x is:
If x:y=5:2 then (8x+9y):(8x+2y)
Two numbers are respectively 20% and 50% more than a third number. The ratio of the two numbers is:
The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a college is 7:8. If the percentage increase in the number of boys and girls be 20% and 10% respectively, what will be the new ratio?
- cannot be determined
What is the ratio whose terms differ by 40 and the measure of which is 2/7?
Solutions: to worksheet-4 Topic- Ratio Proportion
- 27 ;
- A = Rs.490; B = Rs. 392; C = Rs.280
- 50p=200; 25p=360; 10p=160
- Class 8 Physics Notes
- Class 8 Chemistry Notes
- Class 8 Biology Notes
- Class 8 Maths Notes
- Class 8 SST Notes
- Online Quiz Class 8 Physics
- Online Quiz Class 8 Chemistry
- Online Quiz Class 8 Biology
- Online Quiz Class 8 Maths
- Online test Class 8 SST
- MCQ Questions for class 8 Science
- Important Questions Class 8 Maths
- Sample Paper Class 8 Science
- Sample Papers Class 8 Maths
- NCERT solutions class 8
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-8
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Class 8
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas