CBSE Worksheet for chapter-2 Cell : The Fundamental Unit of Life class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find CBSE Worksheet for chapter-2 Cell : The Fundamental Unit of Life class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 2
TOPIC: Cell : The Fundamental Unit of Life
For other CBSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
Ribosomes are the center for -
- Protein synthesis
- Fat synthesis
The membrane surrounding the vacuole of a plant cell is called
- Plasma membrane
- Nuclear membrane
- Cell wall
Cell secretion is done by
- Golgi Body
State whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F):
- A cell wall is made up of protein.
- Centrosome occurs in animal cells.
- Anthocyanins are the pigments of flowers, which are dissolved in cell sap.
Match the columns:
- Vacuoles (i) Intracellular digestion
- Nucleolus (ii) Respiratory enzymes
- Lysosomes (iii) Covered by tonoplast
- Anthocyanin (iv) Dissloved in the cytoplasm
- Cristae (v) Forms RNA
Give the main functions of each of the following cell components.
- Golgi apparatus
- Cell wall
- Name two semi-autonomous organelles.
- What are the different types of endoplasmic reticulum? Write the functions of each.
- Give the difference between leucoplasts and chromosplasts.
What would happen if the plasma membrane ruptures or breaks down?