CBSE Worksheet for chapter-4 Tissues class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find CBSE Worksheet for chapter-4 Tissues class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 4
For other CBSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
Ciliated epithelium is found in
The end of a long bone is connected to another bone by
Fluid part of blood after removal of corpuscles is
- Tissue fluid
State whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
- Perikaryon is the nucleus of a nerve cell.
- Muscles of the iris of the eye are of voluntary type.
- Dendrons bundled together form a nerve.
Name the following:
- Tissue that stores fat in our body.
- Connective tissue with a fluid matrix.
- Tissue present in the brain.
- Differentiate between striated, unstriated and cardiac muscles on the basis of their structure and site/location in the body.
- Draw a labelled diagram of a neuron.
- Identify the type of tissue in the following: skin, bark of tree, bone, lining of kidney tubule, vascular bundle.
- What is the difference between organ and organelle?
- What is the difference between the nervous tissue and the nervous system.