IIT JAM & CSIR NET
Saakaar 2.0 Batch for IIT JAM 2024 Mathematics
Saakaar 2.0 Batch for IIT JAM 2024 Physics
Saakaar 2.0 Batch for IIT JAM 2024 Chemistry
Saakaar 2.0 Batch for IIT JAM 2024 Biotechnology
Shodh 2.0 Batch for CSIR NET/GATE Life Sciences
Shodh 2.0 Batch for CSIR NET/GATE Physical Sciences
Shodh 2.0 Batch for CSIR NET/GATE Chemical Sciences
Shodh 2.0 Batch for CSIR NET/GATE Mathematical Sciences
Shodh Batch for Physical Sciences
Shodh batch for Life Sciences
Shodh Batch for Mathematical Sciences
Shodh Batch for Chemical Sciences
Saakaar Batch for IIT JAM Chemistry
Saakaar Batch for IIT JAM Physics
Saakaar Batch for IIT JAM Biotechnology
Saakaar Batch for IIT JAM Mathematics
JAIIB Foundation Batch for Oct 2023
Physics Wallah IIT JAM & CSIR live affordable classes provide a state-of-the-art learning experience by the best faculties in India, Who will conduct classes with the up-to-date syllabus, provide solutions, and solve doubts through best-in-class.
IIT JAM - JAM, also known as the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. Programs is a national-level online entrance exam for applicants to M.Sc. and higher-level PG programmes. For direct admission to more than 2000 seats for counselling through CCMN in NITs and other CFTIs, JAM 2023 results will be taken into consideration. Thousands of students attend the entrance exam held by one of the IIT JAM members institutes each year. The admission exam will last three hours for candidates. The admission exam will be administered in one of the eight IIT zones' JAM exam centres.
CSIR - The National Testing Agency administers the CSIR NET, a national-level test (NTA). This exam's primary goal is to choose applicants for JRFs (Junior Research Fellowships) and Lecturer/Assistant Professor positions at various academic institutions, research labs, IITs, etc.
Following the most recent syllabus, the classes will include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biotechnology.
IIT JAM - For General/OBC (NCL) category students, the cumulative marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off in the qualifying degree must be at least 55%, or 5.5 out of 10, while for SC/ST and PwD category candidates, it must be 50%, or 5.0 out of 10.
CSIR NET - To be eligible to apply for the exam, candidates must hold an M.Sc. or an equivalent degree, an integrated BS-MS/BS-4 year degree, and a BE/B Tech/B. Pharma degree or an MBBS degree with at least 55% of the necessary marks.
Why Join Physics Wallah To Crack IIT JAM & CSIR Exam?
- PW introduced 26 new YouTube channels in 2022, which enabled us to boost the overall number of students on the platform from 8.7 million to 22 million.
- Both live lectures and lectures recorded for later viewing will be available to students. Daily practice papers (DPP) and pdf notes will get open to the students for each lecture.
- With more than 15000 PWians who passed the JEE, NEET, and NDA exams, we have achieved the finest outcomes in the market. One in five candidates for the JEE and NEET exams and one in six for the NDA were PWians.
- More than ten new categories, including UPSC, GATE, PW Skills, Commerce/CA, SSC, Banking, CUET, CSIR, IIT JAM, and others, have been funded to assist students' lifelong learning.
- 4+ Lacs of hours of academic information were delivered in both offline and online classes.
- The academic team has consistently maintained a 4.8 Rating in online batches through a comprehensive strategy.
Most Engaging Batches for IIT JAM & CSIR
Here are all the details you need to know about the various student batches and IIT JAM & CSIR courses.
Kshitij IIT JAM
This is a crash course for the IIT JAM 2023 exam, which will take place on February 12th, 2023. PW, India's largest IIT JAM & CSIR NET platform, provides you with the following benefits: the chance to study with the top instructors and high-quality, all-encompassing course material at a reasonable price, enabling you to succeed in your IIT JAM and CSIR NET preparation. best content and faculties.
The course is for students preparing for the IIT JAM & CSIR Exam 2023. According to their needs, students can enroll in classes or batches for IIT JAM Courses, Highlights of the following courses and batches for IIT JAM & CSIR Exams are as follows:
IIT JAM & CSIR syllabus for session 2023
This batch will cover the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biotechnology.
Live lectures and Notes
Students will get lecture notes and DPPs for regular practice.
The entire syllabus for IIT JAM & CSIR exam will be available in this batch in the form of Shot Lectures (Recorded) along with Lecture Notes and DPPs for the students' regular practice.
Live Doubt Classes
Doubt Engine: With weekly dedicated hours for question resolution, we have a doubt engine facility to resolve all your inquiries immediately.
This batch's start date is November 21, 2022, and its syllabus completion deadline is January 31, 2023. Students will get classes six days per week.
Benefits of The courses
The advantages or benefits of the courses for IIT JAM & CSIR students are as follows:
- This course is specifically designed for aspirants for the IIT JAM & CSIR Exam 2023.
- Kshitij IIT JAM Batch is free of cost for all students.
- Students will see live and recorded lectures from a top-notch instructor.
- The course is based on the most recent curriculum and exam format.
- This is a crash course for the IIT JAM 2023 exam.
- Students will get lecture notes and DPPs for routine practice. This batch will receive the entire test syllabus in the form of recorded One Shot Lectures, coupled with lecture notes and DPPs for the students to practice from regularly.
- You can access every lecture until the JAM 2023 exam date and watch it whenever you like.