Class 12 IIT JEE Online Courses
Lakshya JEE Fastrack 2024
Lakshya JEE 3.0 2024
Lakshya JEE 2.0 2024
Lakshya JEE 2024
Pragati (PCM) Bengali
Pragati (PCM) Telugu
Pragati (PCM) Marathi
Pragati (PCM) Kannada
Pragati (PCM) Gujarat
PW IOQM 2023
JEE Advance 2023 Batch
Vidyapeeth 12 JEE (Target 2024)
Vidyapeeth 12th JEE 2024 Weekend
Best Online Course for IIT-JEE Class 12
The JEE Exam 2025 is one of the most difficult exam in the country. Hundreds of thousands of learners study for the JEE Exam each year. 11th grade is the best time to start JEE preparation. PW has also created the finest JEE Mains and JEE Advanced courses for class 12. Students will benefit from the best educators in the country at an attractive cost in these courses. The online IIT JEE courses include live lectures and notes based on the most recent IIT JEE exam pattern.
This course will cover the entire syllabus for the JEE Exam for Class 12th (Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics).
This course is open to Class 12th students and those who have recently completed the Class 11th exam and want to take the JEE exam.
Category Rating- IIT JEE Class 12th: 4.82/5
Why should you join Physics Wallah to prepare for the IIT JEE?
- In 2022, PW launched 26 new YouTube channels, increasing the total number of learners on YouTube from 8.7 million to 22 million.
- We have produced industry-leading results, with over 15000 PWians passing the JEE and NEET exams. PWians made up one of every five JEE candidates and six NEET and NDA candidates.
- Our flagship programs, JEE and NEET, have grown by a factor of two. At the same time, student enrollment at Foundation and Defense Wallah has increased threefold.
- Physics Wallah has created a separate platform called Sarthi to answer students' questions. There have been over 50 million questions answered, with an 81% level of satisfaction.
- PW is producing outstanding results. Last year, one out of every five students was selected for the JEE exam, and one out of every six was selected for the NEET exam.
Most Engaging Batches for Class 12th IIT JEE
Lakshya JEE Fastrack Training
The entire Class 12 (JEE) syllabus will be covered. All lectures will be recorded and made available to students. DPP will be offered as a quiz with a video solution. Doubt Engine will be available to answer students' questions and concerns.
Weekly tests will be conducted, with the price remaining unchanged at 1999/-. The syllabus begins on November 1, 2022, and ends on February 28, 2023. Classes will be held six days a week (except Sunday), with three daily classes. Lecture time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Lakshya JEE 2.0 2023
Complete the Class 12th (JEE MAINS & ADVANCED) Syllabus for 2022-23. Classes began on 10th, 2022. There will be live classes available. If you missed the live class, you could watch the recording as many times as possible. Revision of the 11th-grade syllabus following completion of the 12th-grade syllabus.
Dedicated faculty to resolve doubts using the best-in-class Doubt Engine. The Batch's Notification Section now contains the Lecture Planner and Test Planner. Daily Practice Problems (DPP) will be distributed the following day along with Lectures and their video solutions.
Completion of the syllabus by December 2022. The batch will be available until the 2024 JEE Advanced Exam. Lakshya Only Lakshya is permitted to work in 2.0 batch shifts. Lakshya gets JEE 2.0. NEET 2.0 must be used within 15 days of purchase and vice versa.
There is no batch shift from Lakshya 1.0 to Lakshya 2.0. One month before the board exam, recorded computer science, English, and physical education classes will be made available in a one-time format. Students will receive only the first two chapters of module PDFs for each subject. The course costs 1800/-.
According to their needs, students can enroll in batches designed for the IIT JEE entire program or the IIT JEE crash course; the courses will give you the following:
- Syllabus for class 12th (JEE Mains and Advance) for the academic year 2023-24: chemistry, Physics, and mathematics will be covered as core subjects.
- Enrolled students in the course will have access to live online classes and the JEE. If students miss a live class, they can watch JEE Video lectures as often as they want.
- Doubt Classes: Physics Wallah has the best-in-class problem-solving abilities. Students will have live question-and-answer sessions. Students will have the opportunity to ask live questions to our most excellent doubt-solving faculty in it.
- Study material: Live classes for JEE Mains and Advanced provide students with recorded lectures, notes, daily practice problems, and video solutions.
- Test Series: Tests are planned every 14 days until JEE 2024 for the best preparation. The test planner is accessible to students via the batch notice section.
Benefits of Courses
- A lecture and test schedule will be provided.
- Daily practice problems (DPPs) will be provided in pdf format, with video solutions.
- Faculty members are dedicated to resolving doubts using the best-in-class Doubt Engine.
- The best academic staff in India teaches the course.
- An interactive testing platform with an all-India ranking.
- The best website for IIT JEE preparation for 11th-grade students.
- If students miss a live class, they can watch recorded lectures as often as they want; recorded classes will be offered after live classes.
- Before the exams, students will be given a revision planner.